How often should STS be used?

Shelbygirl

Cathlete
Here's yet another question on STS...

How many times per year should a rotation using STS be used? For example, should we take a month off in between rotations, two months, three?

Thanks,
Shelbygirl

I was wondering the same thing. Once we finish the series do we start it over or do we just go back to other rotations and then restart STS later? I would hate to loose whatever I gained from it by not doing the proper workouts after completing it. Plus I would hate to spend the money on it only to use it for 1 round.

Jean

Upon further input from Cathe, my plan is to use this amazing product starting in February (so I will probably wait a whole year without touching it) so that February, March & April I am building up a lean muscle body ready for the beach! A nice plan of attack for swim suit season. I also plan to just use it once a year too.

She might suggest something else like how often a year to use it, but I think the bottom line is what is best for you or ideal for you and go with it.

I am wondering how many days a week we will use this new amazing workout. Will the weight lifting be a 3 day workout for the week where we put in cardio on the other days or is this a full week of nothing but weight lifting and we have to add in our own cardio? How long will each DVD be? I am assuming each workout will be an hour and if we have to add our cardio in on top of that it will be hard to fit in. But if it is a 3 day a week rotation cardio will be easy to throw in.

"STS is a 3 day per week weight training program."

I just read the response from SNM video's on another post asking the frequency of these new workouts, so that answered my question. Looks like we add in our own cardio the rest of the week.

OH I AM SO EXCITED I COULD PEE MY PANTS!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.