How many more cup sizes do I have to lose?

TpaGirl

Cathlete
I've been doing STS for 9 months now. The first time, I did the 3 month rotation and this week I finished a 6 month rotation. I can honestly say that this last one was much harder and much more intense. I lost some body fat. My arms are more toned, and my chest went from a D cup to a B cup, however, my thighs are the same 21" they have always been. On top of doing STS, I run. I am a marathon runner, so I'm definetely getting in the cardio. I also do 2 days of legs per week. One day is the regularly scheduled leg workout and the other is a plyo workout. When will my boobs stop shrinking and my legs start catching up? I don't seem to have fat anywhere else, so I can't figure out what the problem is. My legs just don't have the tone I want.

Congratulation on your completion!

Maybe you need to try something different for your legs. Maybe biking or kickboxing?

I feel your pain with the chest, that's the first spot it goes on me too, that and my face. My a$$ however remains the same :(

Try Pilates

You sound just like me, except you are about 20 years younger!! I have always carried my weight in my legs- I had amazing results from the sts program, but I added pilates and the weight started shifting on my legs- the lunges and squats did nothing for the pocket of fat and the top of my thighs- but pilates took it off!! Also, the love handles disappeared. I think the combination of the running, weights, and pilates will do the trick! And, congratulations on completion of the sts. I am on my third go around and I keep loving it!:D:D

I also have the same problem. I ran alot on the treadmill and did 2 leg workouts a week with cardio and upperbody but my legs did not change. I too have 21 inch legs. They did not get smaller however I did see more definition and I was sooo happy with that. Meso#2 legs and meso#3 plyo legs and running on the treadmill did wonders for me.

So I still do 2 leg workouts to maintain the muscle definition a week but I no longer run on the treadmill for cardio. I do other cardio/leg base workouts like Low Max and Kickboxing. I get so bored running on the treadmill so I switch it up every few weeks.

I also feel that it's definitely genetics. All the women in my family have the same legs and if we dont nip it in the bud now our legs can surely become thunderous!!!!! My great grandma was proof of that!

Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried Pilates in the past but found it too slow for me. I'm just afraid that I'm going to be an A cup with the same big legs. AARRGGHHHH!!!!

When I did STS my legs did not change measurements but they did become much more defined and my butt lifted to heights I haven't seen since before childbirth 24 years ago.

I did a round of Insnaity in the late summer and have been very pleased with the results. My legs slimmed down and the definition gained during STS has become more prominate. Perhaps you would benefit from subbing a few Plyometric workouts each week for your other cardio. I know the explosive movements and heart pumping exercises in Insanity have helped my speed and cardio endurance for running

Congratulations on your achievements with STS!!

I just bought a size A bra yesterday. And I had to get a padded push-up bra just so these deflated balloons of mine would fit in the cup (sorry if TMI).:( At one time in my life, I was a D cup. But I will still trade the rest of me looking good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.