How many activity points is Cathe worth?

luvmylbb

Cathlete
Does anyone know about how many WW points you can count lets say IMAX2 for? WHat about something like Muscle max or a gym style workout? THank you sooo much!!!

I always thought the activity points were an honor system in WW. I also thought the max "allowed" was 4 points? Is that right or is that just what I did?
I always just kind of said, 15 minutes of hardest exertion = 1 activity point. So, a half hour run was 2 points.
I wouldn't probably count, for myself, a weight-only workout to be more than 2-3 points. Like I said, I thought it was kind of an honor system.
Just like anything, I think it's hard to cheat yourself and not end up losing, you know? ;) Good luck!

One hour of high intensity activity is worth 7 points for someone weighing between 130 and 150 lbs.

Moderate intesity for one hour is 3 points.

WW has a sliding scale so that you can calculate workouts.

I have a HR monitor on and I consistently burn between 350 and 400 calories with a step tape. According to WW's, an hour of step aerobics counts 6 pts. I don't think that is quite enough, though, because a point is basically 50 calories. I don't ever use my pts. ...just like to see how many I can get in a week. :)

Lee Anne

The 7 points I mentioned earlier came from a WW exercise points calculator.

Points are calculated using amount of fiber, grams of fat and the calorie content per serving of food. It's difficult to say how many calories a point amounts to since there are three variables in determining that.

If a WW point were 50 calories then anyone weighing 140 lbs or less would only be allowed to eat 1000 calories a day.

Stick with the sliding scale method and you'll be right on.

I don't care what kind of "sliding scale" WW had. I still count 8 points for an hour of high intensity, 6 for 45 minutes, 4 for 30 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.