Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 3 to 5 years

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 6 to 8 years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 9 or longer?

Votes: 40 72.7%

• Total voters
I think it was 2010 for me. I'm another one who used to be intimidated by her. I knew about her since the 1990's but thought she was for amazingly fit women. She is, but I didn't realize that I could be one of them. Then I gave Cathe a chance and she taught me that I could.

Hi there,

I discovered Cathe 2007. I searched online for a pure lifting program I could safely embark on at the comfort of my home!
The search brought up Muscle Max and power hours. I loved and still love both.;)
Now I own 99% of the entire collection.

I think it was 1994. Or around then. My first Cathe purchase was PowerMax because I love complex choreography. I discovered her at the Video Fitness web site. I started lifting weights with her with the Body Blast series. I credit her with my ability to move 2 50 pound chairs into my house by myself last week! One at a time, of course, but still, I felt quite accomplished when I got them inside.

Wow, some of you have been working out with Cathe for a long time.

I've tried working out with other instructors, but she's the only one I click with.

I braved my first Cathe workout in January of 2010 and never looked back! :D I bought both Cardio Core Circuit and the STS Hiit dvd at the same time. To this day I can't remember which one I did first, but I think it was CCC. I wish I had gotten the nerve to try her workouts when I was younger, but better late than never! ;)

I'm sort of a late bloomer. Early on, I had Muscle Max and High Reps. Loved them but shied away from other Cathe workouts because I thought all her cardio was step or you needed a ton of equipment for her other weight workouts. In 2013, I saw that All Out Low Impact HiiT had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I was hooked! I swear it was the only cardio workout I did for weeks while I waited for more Cathe DVDs to arrive! I could kick myself for not finding her sooner, but I'm so glad I'm in now!!

I too am an early 1990's Cathelete. I actually went on one of the first road trips in 1999. I discovered Cathe via Videofitness.com, too. She's kept me fit through two pregnancies and now into my middle age. I do think I'm going to miss seeing Cedie and Brenda in the new dvds. Brenda was a fellow road tripper in 1999 and then she started starring in the videos! It's been a fun ride with Cathe and all of you.

Since the early 90's. I ordered MIS/MIC and BodyMax and never looked back! There are a few other instructors in my dvd collection, but Cathe is my tried and true!!!

Started in 2000 - Cardio Kicks, Circuit Max were my firsts - I was sold immediately - I love everything she does - with all the different series she has put out my favorite is Intensity with XTrain at a close 2nd - but I love them all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.