How do you organize your workout dvd's?

Speaking of organizing things how does everybody organize their downloads? DVD downloads and PDF downloads for paper programs? I'm running out of space on my laptop but not sure of what backup option will allow me to still stream them to my Roku or access them quickly from my tablet or phone. Google Drive, Dropbox, others??

I too consider saving them on the cloud...Google Drive may be. Not sure.
Let's hope someone has been ahead of us and willing to share her/his thoughts:)

Last edited:
You know what, Belinda? I say, "why move?" If you love the house, you have a huge kitchen, and workout space, why give it up? I sometimes wish I had that house now. My kids are grown and on their own. My DH and I could be in the house for days, and never see each other. Sometimes you just need your space, right? The only mess we make, are the dishes, making beds, cleaning the bathrooms, and laundry. I can deal with that. Yup, why move?

Occasionally the kitchen needs a once over.

Speaking of organizing things how does everybody organize their downloads? DVD downloads and PDF downloads for paper programs? I'm running out of space on my laptop but not sure of what backup option will allow me to still stream them to my Roku or access them quickly from my tablet or phone. Google Drive, Dropbox, others??

I put all my downloads in folders :) Each instructor get a labeled folder. Lets say I have Cathe's STS in downloads, I will label a folder and label it : Cathe's STS" or whatever you want to call it? I also color code my each workout downloads (I use the color pink) when I did the workout, this way I know I done the workout. I have so many downloads, that I can't remember when I did what anymore :p I do use a calendar to write down all my workouts, by the end of the year I toss my calendar. Like I said, I don't like clutter:D Label all your folders this way you know what's in the folders. I also color code the folder after I am done with all the workouts in the folder, this way I do workouts that aren't color coded folders :) I been doing this for a long time. I do the same with all my PDF downloads for paper programs. Each program /system get's it own folder. I bought KB Scorcher Series and KB Body Series as downloads. I am downloading as we speak :) I put the workout downloads in a folder, label it " KB Body Series wo" The downloads also came with PDF books. I will put them in another folder and label it " KB Body Series Books" or whatever you want to call it :)

You know what, Belinda? I say, "why move?" If you love the house, you have a huge kitchen, and workout space, why give it up? I sometimes wish I had that house now. My kids are grown and on their own. My DH and I could be in the house for days, and never see each other. Sometimes you just need your space, right? The only mess we make, are the dishes, making beds, cleaning the bathrooms, and laundry. I can deal with that. Yup, why move?

It's cleaning all those bathrooms! How come my DH uses ALL of them? Surely one upstairs and one downstairs, since there are just the 2 of us?

Oh, and the dog hair! Even if I close off rooms they still accumulate dust balls!!

Oh yea, dog hair, daily ritual.
You're right, don't know why DH has to use every bathroom in the house. That's funny, but so true.

Last edited:
I put all my downloads in folders :) Each instructor get a labeled folder. Lets say I have Cathe's STS in downloads, I will label a folder and label it : Cathe's STS" or whatever you want to call it? I also color code my each workout downloads (I use the color pink) when I did the workout, this way I know I done the workout. I have so many downloads, that I can't remember when I did what anymore :p I do use a calendar to write down all my workouts, by the end of the year I toss my calendar. Like I said, I don't like clutter:D Label all your folders this way you know what's in the folders. I also color code the folder after I am done with all the workouts in the folder, this way I do workouts that aren't color coded folders :) I been doing this for a long time. I do the same with all my PDF downloads for paper programs. Each program /system get's it own folder. I bought KB Scorcher Series and KB Body Series as downloads. I am downloading as we speak :) I put the workout downloads in a folder, label it " KB Body Series wo" The downloads also came with PDF books. I will put them in another folder and label it " KB Body Series Books" or whatever you want to call it :)

Yes! This! I also rename the download to include time and equipment (eg Cathe cardio supersets 41mins DB&discs)

Karen, we don't know yet :) We still have like 8 years to figure it out :p maybe by them we don't want to move? My husband was deployed 8 month out of the year. We do enjoy our time together. We did get our space in the military:D Now we workout together, we do everything together :) When my kids come for the weekend, I clean the bedrooms/bathrooms after they leave. Those bedrooms are clean and closed off until they come again. Which is very often :) Love having them around with their fiancés :) I have 3 1/2 full bathrooms. When it's only DH and I we only use the master bathroom and the guest bathroom. Of course, the kitchen and I do cook every day :) living room and the basement. It really isn't that bad cleaning wise.

Oh yea, I could make a project out of this!! I will not ask my anal retentive sister to help. She could turn it into an Amendment to the Constitution. Good grief!

Last edited:
It's cleaning all those bathrooms! How come my DH uses ALL of them? Surely one upstairs and one downstairs, since there are just the 2 of us?

Oh, and the dog hair! Even if I close off rooms they still accumulate dust balls!!

I hear you on the bathrooms :) Give your husband the cleaner and tell him to clean it :) I have 2 dogs. When my kids come with their 2 dogs….I have dog hair everywhere. I am getting ready to replace all the carpets in the house for that reason :p

Yes! This! I also rename the download to include time and equipment (eg Cathe cardio supersets 41mins DB&discs)

I don't do it by time :) I do it by sets or instructors. If I have lots of kickboxing downloads with different instructors, I will label " Kickboxing workout " put all the kickboxing workout in one folder :)

I also back up all my downloads to separate hard drive. Which I only use for my workout downloads :) You have to be organized :p I have way to many downloads to put them all on a cloud :p it would get crowed up there :D:p:D from my understanding you have to pay for space in cloud :)

I also back up all my downloads to separate hard drive. Which I only use for my workout downloads :) You have to be organized :p I have way to many downloads to put them all on a cloud :p it would get crowed up there :D:p:D
Hey you, get off my cloud!!

Karen

I can picture all my workout downloads plus dvd's in the cloud. There would be no room for anyone else up there:p I tried to count all my dvd's yesterday, I gave up after 10 min :p It's hopeless anyway :D case closed!!

I hear you on the bathrooms :) Give your husband the cleaner and tell him to clean it :) I have 2 dogs. When my kids come with their 2 dogs….I have dog hair everywhere. I am getting ready to replace all the carpets in the house for that reason :p

Trust me - he gets his fair share of housework! I am 'semi-skilled labour' (cooking, bathrooms, ironing, flower borders) hes' 'un-skilled labour' (sweeping, washing up, mowing and hedge trimming)!

Trust me - he gets his fair share of housework! I am 'semi-skilled labour' (cooking, bathrooms, ironing, flower borders) hes' 'un-skilled labour' (sweeping, washing up, mowing and hedge trimming)!

My husband helps me as much as he can on the weekend :) He does the mowing and all the yard work. He loves doing the yard. He also cleans all the cars, even my kids lol. I do all the house cleaning, organizing, laundry and folding the cloth. I am a neat freak :) I HATE ironing :) If I do have something to iron, he does it :) He does a better job, I don't care if I have a wrinkle or two in my shirt :p He can't stand it:D I guess, that he got from all those years in the military. I rather paint a room in my house than iron :) I buy mostly wrinkle free cloth now :D He also helps with the cooking on the weekend. I also do all the organizing in the house, my husbands shop , office and garage. DH is a mess when it comes to organizing or filling papers:( In the military he always had a driver and a secretary :) Now he is my driver and I am his secretary :D I think it's just plain laziness, since he knows I can't stand it when something is a mess :D When I am sick (like 2 weeks ago, I had a 103 fever) he cleans the entire house and cooks for me :)

I didn't find any binders that I liked :( I did find some dvd sleeves at Target :) They hardly take up any space. I really like them and they come in different colors. I will post a picture ones I am done organizing all my workout dvd's :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.