How do you add your picture to your profile?

I notice some of you have your pictures next to your posts on the forums, how do you get your picture out there? I'd like to use mine if I could figure it out! Thanks in advance!
Debbie in OH

I have the same question.I want to add the flag of my country to my posts and I do not know how to do it.Thank you for answering.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Hey ladies, I was wondering the same thing. Now the question is, is someone gonna answer the question. It it pretty cool.
Lynnie:D

I usually have my DH do this for me. You need to have a picture somewhere on the internet. You go to your user menu and then edit profile, and where it says image put the url of your picture. It may be distorted some unless you can adjust the image size.
Diane Sue

Debbie I have my posted over at picturetrail.com but it does cost money to have an account with them but for me it is worth the $19.99 a year because I have family all over the USA. Some sites dosn't have that URL where you can post pictures at different sites like ebay, yahoo, or Cathe. HTH. BTW picturetrail does give you a free trial if you want to check tham out www.picturetrail.com

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.