HOW DO I DEBULK MYSELF

ckanuckel

Cathlete
I think in increasing my amount of weight used thru 4 rotations of sts, i've now become bulkier than I want to be and have lost my "cut" look i had and want. I'm wanting to do fitnessfreaks getting ready for summer rotation, will that remedy this problem? Don't like the increase in my lower body size. HELP

P.S. I eat clean and don't cheat with sugary fatty foods and also run on the days I do sts and do other cardio on 3 days with one day rest

What has worked for me is doing 2-3 circuit workouts per week in addition to your normal cardio and the next week doing 2-3 total body weight workouts such as Power Hour or Muscle Endurance the next week in addition to your normal cardio. I alternated this for a few weeks and it seemed to debulk without losing too much strength.

I find that any high rep/low weight lifting routine accompanied by increased amounts of cardio does wonders to lean me out.

I did the X a few years ago and got fabulous results but when I followed it up with the Slim Series alternated with cardio the results got even better! :)

Maybe try a program like Insanity or Turbo Fire? If you have Shock Cardio, maybe a rotation of mainly Shock Cardio mixed in with circuit style weights. Insanity is very good too as a structured program as it contains very intense cardio, with lots of body weight work to keep your muscles defined. I didn't get far with Insanity, it's really hard, but hoping after I do the Turbo Fire rotation, I'll be better conditioned to give it a second chance.

I am hoping to start my 2nd rotation of Insanity soon. I leaned out A LOT when I did it the first time. Can't wait to do it again! It will definitely debulk you! It incinerates anything that stands in it's way!! :D

Here's another vote for Insanity. I just finished the full 9 weeks on July 23. I didn't see a lot of changes in my body the first 5 weeks, but starting the 6th week when the workout length and intensity cranked up, the results started coming. I lost about 10 lbs during those last 4 weeks, 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off each thigh, and even got some definition in my abs which I've never had! I'm down 2 pants sizes.

I've done two rounds of STS - the next time, I'm going to mix it in with Insanity and see if that keeps me both strong and lean.

Stebby

I do have insanity and after I started I puffed up and haven't been able to get back down since. I stopped doing it and am afraid to go back cause I think it freaked my body out. anyone done the get ready for summer rotation from fitnessfreak

It's interesting that Insanity made you puff up or retain water -- maybe it was because it is so intense? How long did you stick to it? I'm just asking because often, when I start doing a new program I will retain water for a couple of weeks, but once my body adapts to the new program a bit I shed the water weight.

Here's another vote for Insanity. I just finished the full 9 weeks on July 23. I didn't see a lot of changes in my body the first 5 weeks, but starting the 6th week when the workout length and intensity cranked up, the results started coming. I lost about 10 lbs during those last 4 weeks, 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off each thigh, and even got some definition in my abs which I've never had! I'm down 2 pants sizes.

I've done two rounds of STS - the next time, I'm going to mix it in with Insanity and see if that keeps me both strong and lean.

Stebby

Those are fantastic results!!! Congratulations!! WTG! :eek::eek:

Thanks, Joan! Go check out my BB profile for my before and after pics! And thanks for your support. ;)

Stebby

I did and you look AMAZING!!! Did you submit your pix & info for a free Insanity tshirt?? If you need info on how to do it, let me know. :)

GREAT JOB!!

I did and you look AMAZING!!! Did you submit your pix & info for a free Insanity tshirt?? If you need info on how to do it, let me know. :)

GREAT JOB!!

Thanks! That's my Insanity + Cathe results! Yup, I've submitted my stuff for the T-shirt - they don't make it easy to find it though. Fortunately somebody posted instructions in one of the message boards.

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.