How did you find out about Cathe?

How did you find out about Cathe?

• Total voters

winsomehill

Cathlete
I was thinking the other day that Cathe's success would not be possible without the internet. But, maybe I'm wrong. So, I'm curious how the majority of you all found Cathe. I found Cathe through Video Fitness.com and have just gotten hooked. I don't have all her workouts, but quite a few.
Heather

I found out about her by checking out her workouts at Collage and reading reviews. I became hooked from there.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

I found Cathe through Collage Video where I had ordered tons of my work outs from until I became an OFFICIAL Catheite! ;)

i saw her on fittv and started working with those programs. a few months later i bought my first 2 dvds then a few months after then another 3 now just waiting for the 4 new ones and a great xmas gift to order some more.

cannot LIVE without cathe LOL

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Another one who found her in the Collage Video catalog. I've been aware of her for years and years but never bought any of her workouts until recently.

Michele

I'm the lone (so far) magazine vote. I read a review of Step Heat in Fitness magazine many years ago. I ordered it from collagevideo, and the rest is history.

First time I considered buying her vids I had a catalog mailed to me...I looked at it and tossed thinking "NO WAY can I do these! WAAAAAY to advanced for me!"...and look at me now!?!? YEAH! :+ :7 :+

I found out through a friend who I took step classes with. I'm not sure how she found out about her, i'm assuming through collage video. My mom gave me her old step to use at home and my friend lent me a few different instructer tapes. I liked Cathe's style (step jam was the tape I borrowed) but it was killer for me for the longest time. This summer when I finally got my butt back into exerciesing I decided to step it up a notch. I bought some videos off ebay and this site but really wanted to do the rotations so I caved and boutght the 57 Pack!!!

Jeanette

I did a google search for step workouts and Cathe's name came up on many pages and URL's, not just Collage or cathe.com. I'd never heard of her and figured that if she were on hundreds of web pages but had no products on the market (and there were lots of write-ups on a large assortment of Cathe workouts), that she must be special. I got Cardio Hits from Collage video and saw my hunch was right.

Pinky

Another FitTv here! I used to sit and watch and not work out, then maybe 4 months later I started doing RS and SB because I liked the choreography but had no interest in the weights etc. Then in February I joined the forum, and the rest is history!

One of my friends asked me what I'm doing to lose all this weight, and I told her I work out with Cathe and she said "oh yeah, she's that little "nutsy" on Fittv"! I thought that was funny. Everyone wants to know "how" you do it, but no one has the cannolies to try it for themselves!

We are a very distinct group I'm finding.

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/143/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Another magazine vote here. I read a review of Body Max in Shape Magazine, and it said that if you're looking for a truly challenging workout, Cathe was the way to go. So away I went:)

I had been working out exclusively to the Firm for many years and used to browse the posts on the old Firm Sparklist site where I kept hearing about "Cathe". Since the "Firmbelievers" were/are a group of exercisers who are very dedicated to the Firm, I became interested as there was alot of positive talk about Cathe.

I started with the PS series, Cardio Kicks, MIS and MIC.

.....I've never looked back since.

Deb

Another vote for Firm boards and Video Fitness. I kept seeing this Cathe name all over the place. I then bought 4 of the CTX series on VHS from Ebay. The person that I purchased them from actually threw in BodyMax for FREE!!!! :) What a gift that was. That was right before the preorder for Intensity Series - so of course I had to preorder and have never looked back!!

My first experience with Cathe was doing BootCamp off of FitTv...I was 15 lbs heavier, a smoker and WAY out of shape...Well, found her website, ordered CTX (have WAY more now!) and have been a CATHEITE ever since! Whoever said we're a unique bunch is SO right!

MJ

I was looking an advanced step vid. Someone on the collage board suggested Cathe. I bought Step Heat and was hooked.

Elaine

I noticed her on the Collage boards and then I saw her on Fit tv. I Tivo'd a bunch of her workouts from Fit tv and then bought my first dvd and her step!

So, I'm hooked on Cathe! However, what has been keeping me motivated to actually get up and do them are these message board!! :) Thanks gals!!

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.