How blessed are YOU?

DebbieH

Cathlete
I do believe we are all blessed and have so much to be thankful for...was thinking maybe it'd be fun just to name one thing that comes to mind. (I know we are ALL blessed to have found Cathedotcom!) :)

I'll start! :)

I have a wonderful hubby who treats me like a queen and he's outside right now cleaning my car!

Tag, you're it!

He's the one with the catcher's gear on! He had a picnic for his employees as a thank you the other day!

Attachments

• image-1201695451.jpg
    image-1201695451.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 53
I am blessed to have the mess in my life- all the loss, grief, & pain because it's what God used to shape me into the woman I am and it's why I do what I do! He turned my mess into my message and for that I am blessed!!!

And my favorite workout of cathe's still to this day is and always will be "kick punch and crunch"!!!! Get ur game face on!!!
(actually I take that back, because I hear there is a new yoga workout in the LI series coming and that will probly b my new fav!)

Great post, Debbie!!!

I am blessed to feel completely content and happy every single day. It's quite an overwhelming feeling when I stop and think about how fortunate I am in love and life.

And my fave Cathe workout is Step Moves. I smile from start to sweaty finish every time!!

I am blessed to get my migraines under control, and lose weight with cathe couldnt of done it without finding her.:p

The workout thats a hard one. I havent started sts yet so I'm going pick the step portion of bodymax2;)

I am blessed to live in a society where food is so abundant that I have to discipline myself to not overeat.

Fav workout? Can't say. It would be like picking a favorite child. I love them all, but in different ways, at different times, and for different reasons.

I have too many blessings right now and don't want to jinx myself. The last two years were the worst two years of my life and I suppose that is the low needed to enjoy the high that has returned. No where near perfect with my son overseas serving his Country, and other family issues but I am starting to see the light at the end of tunnel.

To pick a favorite dvd from Cathe is impossible, I get excited the minute the music starts :D on any of them, and don't get me started about STS.

Blessed to be loved by friends and family plus two great cats. Blessed/grateful to have the experiences I have had to prepare me for my future.
My fave Cathe workouts are: Low Max, LIC, 4DS-Power Hour, and STS strength. Or, any of the others I feel are the best that day.

I blessed because I have been through lots of grief, loss and sadness in the last 4 years but I'm still standing, stronger and happier than ever. I had to watch my favorite aunt died, my dad struggle through dementia and eventually die and my mom go through cancer as a warrior.

Those events and others before that have made me into who I am today. I blessed because I can recognize those events as learning experiences not tragic events. I'm blessed that I was able to be there for my family.

My favorite Cathe workout right now is High Reps.

Awesome post, Debbie!

I am SO unbelievably blessed to have such a loving and supportive family. My parents really are the source of inspiration in my life and molded me into the woman I am today. They totally supported my decision to quit my dead-end crappy job and embark on a whole new career path with getting a doctorate in physical therapy. Without their help, I would never have been able to do this. I am SO unbelievably grateful for them each and every day.

Favorite Cathe DVD...this one is harder!! I love STS, 4DS, and Intensity. Can't pick which one is my favorite though!

I do believe we are all blessed and have so much to be thankful for...was thinking maybe it'd be fun just to name one thing that comes to mind. (I know we are ALL blessed to have found Cathedotcom!) :)

I'll start! :)

I have a wonderful hubby who treats me like a queen and he's outside right now cleaning my car!

Tag, you're it!

First of all great thread Debbie! You are a genius!

I have so much to be thankful for, a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally no matter of my moods :rolleyes:. Two great sons who even thought hey are teenagers avoided all the pitfalls that come along with that stage. Most of all I am thankful to God for the grace they has given me & continues to each & every day.
Fave workout, well STS of course!:D

I loved reading each & every one of these! I am amazed when I read how some of you have gone or are still going thru some tough times, but yet, still feel blessed! Thinking of each of you! Dirtdiva, thank your son for me! Prayers for his safety!

Great post Debbie!

I am so THANKFUL that I can really cry for others and feel for others when they are hurting so much. I am thankful that the Lord has and always will be working in me to be a better listener, a better parent, a better wife, a better friend. I am thankful for fitness and for Cathe who has shown me that a fit lifestyle is very cool!!

FitAtFifty! That's such a sweet post! It does puts everything into perspective when we see those around us in pain and hurting! You sound like a wonderful, giving person.

Dirtdiva, thank your son for me! Prayers for his safety!

Thank you for this! He's off the coast of Libya as we speak, and I kid you not, the men and women who serve this country can't hear that enough. He's barely 20 and he tells me this all time, its really appreciated.

Great thread, Debbie!

I am thankful that God saw fit to bless me with the most amazing husband in the world, and if that wasn't enough, He blessed me with three little boys that I hope grow up to be just like their daddy. Two of the three are in elementary school, but my little 2 year old is at home with me every day. So lately, I have been savoring every single day with this amazing little person. All too soon I will have to put a backpack on his back and watch him get on that big bus every morning. :)

My favorite workout lately has been Supersets. :)

Thank you for this! He's off the coast of Libya as we speak, and I kid you not, the men and women who serve this country can't hear that enough. He's barely 20 and he tells me this all time, its really appreciated.

Barely 20? I can't even imagine! BIG hugs to you!!! I know how proud you must be! I can't thank them enough for all they do for US!

Great thread, Debbie!

I am thankful that God saw fit to bless me with the most amazing husband in the world, and if that wasn't enough, He blessed me with three little boys that I hope grow up to be just like their daddy. Two of the three are in elementary school, but my little 2 year old is at home with me every day. So lately, I have been savoring every single day with this amazing little person. All too soon I will have to put a backpack on his back and watch him get on that big bus every morning. :)

My favorite workout lately has been Supersets. :)

Stephanie! It's so true..they grow up so fast! It's been years (& YEARS! HA!) since my kids boarded that school bus. My grandkids are about the age of your three...two in elementary and the 3 year old is at home. They are the happiest lil things and so healthy. I count my blessings & thank God for them all the time. Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to hear when a mom is truly enjoying the years that fly by way too fast. Enjoy SS next time you do it! :D

I am so blessed.....My husband, my kid, my home.....I found a terrific new job after being laid off for 6 weeks. Then there's people like Deb (waves to Deb) who have touched my life. There are so many fabulous folks here.

Fav workouts has to be LIC and Imax 2. Like having lunch with a good friend who smacks you upside the head!!.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.