How about photos too?

cinza

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-01 AT 01:28AM (Est)[/font][p]I sure would like to see more of all of you!!

if anyone wants to send me a photo to scan so you can post it ...

Email me!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-01 AT 09:30PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-01 AT 09:23 PM (Est)[/font]

can you select and copy the website address ..then paste it into your browser?

thats how i have to do it... different computers seem to handle it differently.

i just checked and the site works..

http://hometown.aol.com/cinza/myhomepage/index.html

i just checked your sit: Cute cute cute!!! what a lucky baby to have a web channel all her own!
:-jumpy

Hey there!!
I have 3 online albums at webshots. Here is one with about 4 pics of me to give you a face to go with my name when you see it here. :)
The address is http://community.webshots.com/album/10732646wexGQiYLJa
I hope I didnt miss any letters!! lol! :)
The other 2 albums contain family pics and are secure. I can email those if you would like a glimpse of those.
Take care.

Trevor

:-jumpy

Hello! great to see you!
I hope lots of other people post photos also.
Did I see you once before with a baby or children? cant remember how i managed that.

I MAY have a picture of me getting dunked in the dunktank on Saturday...Sweetie Pie took pictures of me getting half drowned. If those don't turn out, I'm out of luck. TOO BAD!!!!!;-)

I have 3 online albums so when I get home this evening I will post the other 2 addresses.
Trevor :)

Yes Cinza!

Trevor has posted some great pix before with his new baby Brandon and also some pix of his wife, Michelle and other son, Matthew! It is fun to see photos to put a face with a name. Thanks, Trevor!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Alright!

Can't wait to see that pix HB!! I know what a great photographer Sweetie Pie is!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

we need an expert

some who can tell us all how to utilize all those free web pages we get with our internet providers....

Hi Honeybunch,

I was just reading your bio. Wow, i'm so inspired by your motivation. I hope i'm as motivated when i'm 50. I've been trying to get my mom to exercise for a long time, she won't do it. Always says she should, but never makes the commitment. How can I get her to make a commitment?

thanks,
Kerri :)
<><

Hi Cinza,

I just wanted to suggest that you might want to delete your address from your post and have people email you instead if they would like you to scan their picture in, especially since you have your picture posted. JMO, but there are a lot of people out there who could be lurking that you would not want to know your address and what you look like.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-01 AT 02:17AM (Est)[/font][p]

Thank you Christina. It's a done thing ...
Boy do i feel naive!! stupid, actually.
thanks again.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-01 AT 02:19AM (Est)[/font][p] HB, i am waiting for the photos!
Will you let us know when they get on?

It's an easy mistake to make, because we all feel so warm & welcome here among our friends on Cathe's forum.
Thanks for pointing it out, Christina...
Cinza's Friend :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-01 AT 06:41AM (Est)[/font][p]I guess I've always been a self starter, and when I decide to do something, I just do it, and KNOW that I can do anything if I want to badly enough.

I guess your mom would have to believe that she CAN exercise, that she CAN make time for it, and that no one can do it for her. There is, after all, no magic bullet for getting in shape, just hard work and a certain amount of sacrifice. But we can all be smart about it by educating ourselves and finding the exercise and eating path we can travel LONG TERM. I don't know that family members are the right ones to do the motivating....most of the time we all tend to listen to friends, or read the same message in an article or book that a family member has been trying to convey, and that makes the connection.

Hey, feel free to use me as an example! I don't have anything more going for me other than the belief that I can do it. I'm getting those hard core new weight tapes of Cathe's and have NO DOUBT that I can keep up with all those young chicks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.