How About JNL Fusion?

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi ladies, I was looking for something diferent to Cathe dvds and I do have Zuzka Ligth are 15min HIIT or Tabata (3dvds) but in the search I find in Bodybuilding.com JNL training plan so I was checking her page and she has a 60 days program JNL Fusion looks good only for abreak maybe but I don't know and I would do like to have your opinion please. I love Cathe style and is hard for me to get another training.

You can check JNL's style on YouTube. She has a lot of workouts posted on there. She also has great recipes.
Let me know your thought:)

Check out videofitness.com. There are lots of reviews and discussions of JNL. Most seem to like it but find her personality a bit over the top.

Her program is good and I burn a good amount of calories in a short amount of time. She is over the top, but I ignore it.

Her program is good and I burn a good amount of calories in a short amount of time. She is over the top, but I ignore it.

Same here. I did do two workouts per day, as they are short - around 30 minutes.

They are a mix of cardio and weights.

Her workouts are intermediate and fairly simple, at least for the ones I tried. I couldn't take her fake act or the background people. I rented few and sent them back very quickly. If you like Cathe's delivery and production values, you won't like JNL.

Of all the sets that came out the last few years, I liked Michelle Dozois Peakfit, and UFC. Both are well planned and deliver results.

I use Kineticflix to try workouts before I buy. It saved me a lot of money. I only buy Cathe and Tracie Long without trying first.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.