How about an IMAX 4?

I started with Cathe's Step Fit videos, and still find it the best cardio for me. My knees ask me to use one riser these days, and so I do. So looking forward to the new step series. Thank you Cathe.

Ok, had another idea, combining 2 great things. Maybe when you do your step
Series, do a "bonus" FitTower workout that we can purchase with the bundle or
Without it. That way the ones that have the FitTower can get it with the step
Series or if someone isn't interested in the FitTower workout, they can purchase
The step workouts alone. Kind of like when you offer a bonus spin workout, but
Make it a FitTower weight workout instead. :). Kind of a PHA -ish FitTower
Workout.

This is soooo exciting. I was hoping for a step dvd but a whole series!? Be still my heart. I was thinking of the format of "X10". If it were a step routine...it could have 10 min segments of steady state, Imax, add weights for metabolic (thinking pulsing uneven squats while holding a weight then hop over), kickbox on step, rhythmic step (more dancy or choreographed), drill based etc.

I know, I know...I could get that w/ the blender. Anyway, when can we expect to hear any news of this delightful new series?

Last edited:
I was thinking of the format of "X10". If it were a step routine...it could have 10 min segments of steady state, Imax, add weights for metabolic (thinking pulsing uneven squats while holding a weight then hop over), kickbox on step, rhythmic step (more dancy or choreographed), drill based etc.

Great minds think alike! I had had a very similar idea too Peg. I'd love to see something like this....it would give lots of options and premix possibilities, and could appeal to hardcore steppers as well as those who prefer less dancy cardio.

Last edited:
I started with Cathe's Step Fit videos, and still find it the best cardio for me. My knees ask me to use one riser these days, and so I do. So looking forward to the new step series. Thank you Cathe.

Step is my preferred cardio too...the time flies by. But my ankles and back don't like risers at all, so now I do the workouts with just the step platform. But it still works, and I'm so happy that I can still do step. For a few months I was concerned I would have to give it up completely. So I use my low step and I am happy. :)

Me too! I only use the step platform at this point in my " step career!" :). Years ago, I started with 2 risers, that didn't last long...then 1 riser for a good period of
Time..and it's Been just the platform for the last couple years...and I am fine with
That!

I'm so excited for this! I'm finally starting to get some of the more basic, athletic type choreography after all these years. lol I've been loving the step workouts in Live! The Power Step Live workout is a favorite!! There is another one that reminded me of Athletic Step from the STS series. I'm also loving the Intensity step workout!! Intense step cardio (including drills and Hiit like To the Max) is my FAVORITE way of getting my cardio in. Floor cardio can be fun, too, but nothing gets my heart rate up like an intense step workout! <3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.