How about a rebounder video?

R_A_C_H

Cathlete
Would you not like to see Cathe do one? Imagine...cardio without impact by Cathe Friedrich...downstairs neighbors won't hear you stepping...you can bounce away in total bliss!!!

I'd love a Cathe rebounder video! I have one, but I never use it because its just boring jumping up and down. I think there are a couple of videos out there, but I haven't seen any good reviews.
Sharon.

that's the best idea i've heard in ages!!! fitprime has a new rebounder vid. i'm thinking about buying it!...but a cathe rebounder dvd would be super! my knees would thank her!

See it would be great because you can really do high intensity on those things and she wouldn't have to worry about making us buy new equipment because as long as she puts it to good use ( which I bet she would ) there's no way we wouldn't get it anyway. There are urban rebounding tapes but I mean a CATHE Rebounding DVD that would just totally knock us out and she can cornerthe market and what better way than to do rebounders for home exercisers???

I would LOVE one or more rebound workouts by Cathe. I think the rebounder will be very popular in the future, what with all us aging exercisers:) Plus, it looks like so much fun. So far I do not own a rebounder, but I would happily purchase a top of the line Reboundair if I know Cathe will be making workouts for it :7 In fact, I'm getting excited (like a kid at Christmas) just thinking about it!!

I tried rebounding once... I sent my light flying, breaking the lampshade and hit my head on the ceiling!!! I'm tall and even though we have a high ceiling, I was being careful! I would have to pass on a rebounding video for fear of bouncing into upstairs!
ATB,
- Lisa :)
P.S. I do like the idea though.

YES!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please consider this Cathe! Lots of us have bought rebounders lately and we'd love to have a rebounder workout from you! Great for low impact/high intensity! :7

Another "Yes" vote here (with much pleading and begging!).

A lot of the moves in MIC are pretty nicely adaptable to the rebounder, so it doesn't take a whole new choreography.

I just received my 1/2 fold reboundair this week. I did my 1st rebounder workout yesterday (G-Force). It was as much fun as I thought it would be!! (I was really getting a good sweat going)Now I am really, really hoping Cathe will make a rebounder workout!! I'm sure it would be extremely challenging and the music would be GREAT!!Please Cathe!!

You can add one more vote here!!! They look so fun! I was thinking about purchasing the FitPrime video but then I got pregnant - I'll just have to wait a little longer!

Yes! Please, please consider this - I have really enjoyed rebounding lately, and nobody in the world could do one like Cathe. It's so much fun! That would be an absolute dream come true.

A rebounder video by Cathe would be great! I've had a rebounder for years and love using it. I even do sections of videos on it every now and then, just for some variety. Tried the Urban Rebounder tape, but couldn't take it seriously. I'm sure I wouldn't have that problem with a Cathe rebounder tape!

The Reebok Carribean workout sometimes feature rebounding and I think Cathe could really do a higher intensity one much better. It's definitely good cardio plus once u get a rebounder she could make more workouts to market to us. Like another alternative to step and kickbox.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.