hot moms/cute babies july 13-19

Hi ladies! A drive-by post since I have P and she is all over the place. DH is off, but out waxing his car. Okay, whatever. Did shoulders and biceps late last night. Fought the urge to want to just sleep. Eats were horrible yesterday. Today is good so far. Kashi cereal for bfast and not sure for lunch, but will be clean! Be back for personals later.

Lisa

Lisa~ great job getting that workout in when you wanted to sleep! We all have off food days.. you are doing well today!

I am SO.SORE.TODAY I even lifted very light yesterday, but that kicked my butt. I walked 4 miles today. I might take tomorrow off too and then Tuesday do the MIS again. Feels good, but dang I didn't figure I'd hurt this bad. I didn't take that much time off..lol

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. We had a pool party we went to and now I am trying to clean and catch up from being gone.

Sydney, Insanity is kinda temptin' me!

Trish, GREAT PICS!!

Steph, I bought all the stuff today for making pizza....mmmmm

Lisa, J's a wiggle worm right now too....loveit but kinda frustrating too!

Hi mamas!
Busy day full of detours. We wound up spontaneously doing errands when I thought I was going to clean the house, but it was fun. Tomorrow going to mom's house to visit with her and my sis and nieces...

Trish--LOVE the pictures!! Your little one looks like she got caught going through your purse in that picture! LOL Adorable!!!! :) I'm so sorry about your dog. ((Hugs))

Lisa--Great job on the workout! You're a better woman than I. Today was a CLX rest day for me, but I was going to do a turbo jam and didn't get around to it. No way am I doing it this late!!

Kate--I've been on a pizza binge. I can't get enough of it. I am going to get some wh wheat pita bread so that I can make clean ones from now on or I'm going to pack on all the weight I lost! :confused: I'm wishing I start craving fish again soon!!! Are you still on vacation? How's it going??

OK gotta get ready for bed. It's 12:30 a.m.!! :eek: Nighty night, ladies!

Kate - I know exactly what you mean about the wiggling. I love it, but boy it gets tiring sometimes. I can't keep up, ack!

Steph - That's awesome that you're so on track with the wos and your weight is dropping. Have a good visit on Monday!

I ate better today than yesterday that's for sure, but still snuck in some sweets. I am feeling in a funk right now and not sure why or what. I'm hoping my wo after this will snap me out of it. I think I just haven't been on a good routine or something. I don't know what it is. Planning on ub again, but might do B&G. We'll see what I feel like.

Lisa

Lisa~is B&G butts and glutes? I am still learning the lingo. : ) I was in a rut before, but now I am pumped up! I got a pic of me from when I was 18 and put it on my fridge. that seems to be helping. I know I will feel better and that is motivating. I do much better when I am on a routine.. I seem to function way better when I have a week or two down of my "routine" then I can keep the ball rolling. You can do it!

Stephanie~up at 12:30?? You will be tired today! Have fun visiting w/ your family. My sister has window that go to the floor and my Sara loved pulling up and holding on to the window there and looking out. We finally just put the blind up so she could see.. lol She is into everything!

Well today I am feeling sore, but thinking I'll go for MIS again today. I am going to lift the same weights did 2 days ago and see how I feel.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.