hot moms/cute babies july 13-19

chefkate

Cathlete
morning mamas!

my personals are going to be sorely lacking the next cpl days. our company is here and it is awesome! didnt realize how much we missed them! they have 2 dds and all the girls are having a blast!!!!

hope everyone is doing well! wil check in when i can!

jess, enjoy your time w. your hubby!

having so much fun w/ our friends. our dds are getting along great!

i even squeaked in a UB and abs wo tonight. thanks, dh!!!
rocking sweet little juila....:):):)

hope all you moms & babes are doing good!

candra, how was the boys camp trip?

Hi mamas!
Kate--Enjoy your company! Way to go on the workout!!

Jess--You don't worry about us! Have fun with the hubby!! :cool:

Sydney--I'm with Jess. I need DETAILS about Insanity? Is it indeed insane?

Hi everyone else!!

---
TERRIBLE eating weekend. Back on track today. (if you don't count white rice with dinner :confused: and a half glass of wine). Did my CLX and already a little sore. YAY! Trying to plan out some fun things this week for the boys. I think we'll tie-dye shirts one day and go visit my mom and dad one day. I'm running out of ideas. Looking forward to school starting so that we will be on a schedule again. Plus, I'm over the hot weather and am ready for FALL (my favorite season!). Hope you all are having a good week!!

I have a question: Do any of you have weighted gloves? If so, how heavy are they?? Do you like them? I'm thinking about getting some.

Steph - I do, but don't know how many lbs they are. I want to say 2lbs or 2.5lbs. I like them, but make sure to get ones that are comfy.

Kate - No worries on personals! Just enjoy!

My eating is horrible today. I am stress eating. Deadline for work on Wed. and the influx of house guests got the best of me. I did go running yesterday and planning on ub tonight. Hoping to get an uphill stroller walk in if time permits, if not I might just go for a quick run. We'll see. I am just happy that Pomai is healthy and back to normal. Praying she doesn't get sick for a loooooong time!

Lisa

kate, enjoy your company! so glad the kiddos are all getting along -- isnt it great when they do? wtg on fitting a wo in with guests...

jess - hope you are enjoying your time with your man! that recipe looks good, will have to try.

lisa, hopefully you can get back to "normal" (whatever that is for us mommas lol) now that guests have left and p is all better? uphill stroller walk sounds like my kinda good time =) did you end up buying the baby jogger? i cant remember.

well i have stuck with ctx for a full week now, lol. did 10-10-10 plus tri/chest/abs during am nap. so far i like ALL of ctx - just havent done leaner legs yet. this is a major accomplishment for me... i have had serious workout add for a while now. i am also down a few more lbs but cant remember when i last reported to y'all bout my wt loss... so i can just say i now have 25 lbs to go. must get to work on the fest stuff, i am seriously procrastinating.

nighty night!

wendy

Hi mamas!
It sure is quiet around here!

Kate-Hope you're having fun!

Jess-Hope you're having fun too!

Lisa--Glad Pomai is feeling good!! Sorry for all of the stress. Hope things slow down soon for you!

Wendy--I looked ctx up last night. I am ashamed to say I didn't know what it was. :eek: Wow, it looks tough!! Glad you're liking it!
---
Well, I ordered cathe's weighted gloves on Amazon last night. They are only one pound each, but should add a little resistance when I do kickboxing. I also ordered two turbo jam dvds from a seller on amazon. Has anyone done these? They look like a good workout to insert in one of my clx rest days. I'm still a little scared of the step, so I've shelved my step dvds for awhile. Hope everyone is having a great day!!! I'm about to go to the store with my boys. Wish me luck. :confused:

Hi everyone!!!

Wow... Tuesday already! I missed a day of posting.

Insane is really, really high impact!! It reminds me of Army P.T and I love it. I'm not too good with writing reviews so I am happy that others are getting theirs now.:) I like how the program is set up and I believe that anyone could get great results in the 60 days. I just like to run on my treadmill, so I am not willing to give that up. So I have to figure out how to do this program and still run.

I will come back later and do personals....

Kate-good job getting a wo in with company! Glad the kids are getting along that always makes it easier:D The boys had such a good time camping:) They came home filthy and happy:rolleyes:

Jess-enjoy your time with dh!!

Wendy-glad you had a good time at the wedding! It's always good to have a night w/out kids. I sometimes have a hard time sticking to a rotation too;) I forgot to answer you about the rotation I am doing, it is fitnessfreaks get ready for summer. You can find it in the rotations section. I did that for 6 weeks I really liked it:D

Stephanie-I have 1lb weighted gloves that I use all the time. I really like the ub wo I get when I wear them with kickboxing! I can't believe you mentioned the "s" word (school):p

Lisa-hope you get your wo in so you can relieve some stress;)

Not much going on here. I did l&g and now I am on to laundry! I am taking the boys to my mil's here in a little bit b/c I have a hair appt.

Candra

Hi Sydney, we posted at the same time! Glad you are liking Insanity!! Do you think you will add weights?? I can't imagine not lifting a weight for 60 days:eek:

Candra

Steph - I think Melanie has the Turbo Jams. You could ask her. My coworker ordered them, but hasn't done them yet.

Sydney - High impact huh? I don't know how well my knees would do, but still interested in them.

Candra - How did your hair turn out?

Wendy - No baby jogger yet. Maybe after P turns one. Trying to save some money.

Did GS CT last night. Planning on shoulders tonight and a walk or run. Be back in a bit. Lots of work and deadline tomorrow.

Lisa

hey all. I did the insanity preview last night again. I skipped the last chunk cause it was LATE. I ordered Insanity finally and should get it soon! I got my ship notice this morning. yay! kinda hoping dh wont see the package come though. he'll think I'm nuts. but I am nuts cause I couldn't wait to get it. I want to start as soon as he heads back.

Well don't worry about me. I won't post if I'm busy with DH and the kids. ha. But I did tell them to go ahead and go to san antonio cause they were dying to go to sea world. I'm so jealous! ha. but the trip would be long for baby and its too hot to even just follow along with them at SW. so I said I'd stay home. They left yesterday and get home today. I did treat myself to a big iced mocha and got some clothes at Kohls ha! and ate lunch with a friend. But I miss my boys already! ha
Hope you all are doing well!

Hi mamas! Quick post. Going to my mom's house today. She wants to take the kids to Toys R Us. :rolleyes: MORE toys!!!! But it's sweet of her to want to spoil them, I suppose. We're going to spend the day with her.

Lisa--Do you like P90x??? I'm becoming a workout DVD junkie. Everytime someone talks about one, I get a craving for it. UGH!!

Candra--Glad you like your gloves! I can't wait to get mine, but Amazon said I won't receive them till the first week in August! :eek: That's nuts!

Sydney--I'm getting scared of Insanity. I don't know if I am ready for it yet. Glad you're liking it!!! Way to go!! :)

Jess--Sorry you missed Seaworld! We've never been. It looks like lots of fun! Your day sounds fun though. LOVE Kohls! Did you get anything good?? :)

OK gotta go. Talk to you ladies later! Have a great day!! :cool:

Jess-lucky you getting Insanity!:eek: I still can't make up my mind. I bet your boys are having a blast at SW, and getting to spend time with their dad:)

Lisa-I am glad you got your wo in and are feeling better:)

Stephanie-How sweet of your mom to treat the boys to toys r us! That's what grandma's are for. That is a long time to wait for your gloves:confused:

Just paying bills and doing laundry:rolleyes: I am going to do Gs back, shoulders and biceps today and probably some abs.

Candra

Hello Mamas!

Company has left and boo hoo.....I miss my friend already! Planning a trip to fly out to see them in November!

Back to reality for today..... gotta pick up my house!

Will do better at personals now!:)

Hi mamas!

Kate--Aren't you a little bit glad you have the house back to yourself? I'm glad we've got you back!! :)

Candra--I love washing clothes but HATE folding them. Your post reminded me that I have some that I need to fold tonight. Boo!! Have fun with your workout!

Hi to everyone else!! WHERE is everyone!!!???

--
Visiting mom was fun. The boys were ELATED to go to Kid Mecca (Toys R Us). Henry bought his fifth babydoll and a carseat for him. :D DH is quite beside himself. Henry is my total boy. He LOVES racecars, motorcycles, playing outside in the dirt, joking about smelly bodily functions... and babydolls. LOL I LOVE it!! :p Also went to Michaels and got shirts and a tie dye kit. We're going to tie dye tomorrow since it'll be a rainy day here. Hoping they don't tie dye my kitchen. :confused: DH is picking up pizza for dinner. :confused::confused::confused: My idea. Too tired to cook. I'm eating leftover minestrone. (I'm going to repeat that to myself so I actually DO!!) Gotta do my CLX too. Enough about me... Hope you ladies have a great evening!!

Stephanie, Yes, I suppose it's nice to have our normal routine again. Wish our friends lived closer tho. And thanks - it's good to BE back!:D
LOL @ Henry! I remember you talking about his doll "fetish":p a while ago! Mike would be HORRIFIED!:p Pizza resistance vibes comin' your way! My cookie resistance vibes have been far below radar!:p:eek::eek::eek:
Have fun w/ the shirts - you are such a good Mommy! You're always doing fun stuff with your boys.
Hope you get your WO in! I was planning on cardio but I'm getting so tired!!

Oh boy, was I dangerously close to drowning my sleepiness in some cookie dough! But I did a Leslie Sansone and got nice & sweaty! victory!!!!

Hope you all are doing great! Sleep vibes to your babes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.