Hooters Restaurant

>Maybe when there's a place named
>"Kong" for guys with popping... then it would seem more fair!
>}( }( }( }( }(
>
>Marie
>

LOL!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

DH and I have gone there before and he has gone with one of the guys from work for lunch before. It does not bother me. I think it's normal for men to look at attractive women, just as women like to look at attractive men. Heck, I will point out attractive women to DH and say "She's hot, what do you think of her?"
I just think that you DH didn't tell you because he was afraid of how you would react. Just talk to him about it and let him know that in a marriage honesty is one of the most important things. If he had been upfront with you about it from the beginning would you have been upset that he was going there? If not, then tell him that and he probably won't hide it from you again.

Katie

Thanks everyone so much for your replies!!! I really DO appreciate it. My DH is going to the same area again this weekend. He mentioned last night that he went there. He didn't know I knew. (I guess he did feel guilty about the lie). I said, ya know, it's not so much the T&A, it's that you had to hide it from me. I guess it was "all the guys" scenario. Like I had said earlier, not having been there, I wondered why it had to be kept from me if families went there.

Whenever my DH says he wants to go there (we have one at the Mall of America), I say - Yes, let's go there! There's tons of guys in there. We usually end up not going (it doesn't bother me if we do go) which is fine with me because I don't care for the food.

Joanne

I just had to put this in the thread. My 8 yo HF autistic DS just came downstairs and said "Mom, I want to go to Hooters." I swear. We've never been there.

He loves NASCAR and it seems in one of his books he saw Hooters as sponsor on a racecar.

I personally would nor worry to much. I have been there wih dh. The food in my opnion is mediocre. I think it is just a more male hangout. He just probably was worried aout your reaction to the women there.
Diane Sue

http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.