Hooked on ITread !

fitover40

Cathlete
Thanks to all the enablers here, I plunged into ITrain's ITread workouts. I'm hooked. I did an interval one yesterday and today I feel sore in a different way than I did doing the same ole aerobic type stuff. I've done intervals on my own before, but the ITread really did help motivate me to go harder. I didn't care too much for the outdoors Itread and I think it is more because the outdoor walking my dog time is my "active recovery" time after pushing myself on either Cathe or now ITread workouts.

Now I'm eager to try cardio coach, hopefully they have specials on those sometime.

Yes, the enablers got to me too.

Hey, just ask for a free CC to try out and they will give you one. Really! They give you a full length workout. They are so kind that way. iTread does it too.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Hahhahahaha I just had to laugh at Gayle's post :)

Gotcha is right!

They are so addictive and for a good reason because they work!

I can not ever see myself not using an iTread or Cardio Coach when I use my Treadmill now - those guided runs saved my TM from being stuck in the garage from non use. I now love using my TM because of Itreads and CCs :7

Ohhhh man, I'm off to check out iTreads now. ;-) I love CC so I'm guessing it's a no brainer and I'll be hooked on iTreads, too.

Marcia.;-)

Marcia- Here's a great promotional code for iTrains it's: mday2008. I think it's good until the end of May. It'll get you 3 free workouts when you buy three. It's a great deal!

Happy shopping!

Jacque

I've been an Itread fan for a while now and am just getting into CC as well. Fantastic motivation to run when you can't get outside often enough like happens to be the case with me. :)

Gayle,

You are truly an amazing enabler that knows what she is talking about.

Thanks for the info.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I emailed cardio coach and they let me try a workout. I did it today and loved it too! I'm totally addicted now. My treadmill is getting a promotion from the storage room in the basement to the family/workout room in the basement. It's life has been restored ;)

Sean did say in his email to me that he was going to be running a special in the next week. woo hoo !

OH NO! A special??? OH NO!!!! I'm walking out of this thread and NOT going to the CC website for the next 10 MONTHS! LOL

Gayle

I just took advantage of the buy 3 get 3 free. Thanks to reviews here I picked up iTREAD 9(60 min), 21 intervals, 13 sprints, 19 sprints & iCLIMB 7 , top 40's.

I hope I like these as much as CC:D

JJ

I also took advantage of the buy 3 get 3 free. What a deal!

I picked up,

iTREAD - iTRI Sprint Set16 80Min.
iTREAD - iTREAD Set1 60Min........................ Free
iTREAD - iTREAD Set2 60Min........................ Free
iTREAD - iTREAD Set24 Run Intervals 60Min......... Free
iCLIMB - Elliptical - iBiCLIMB Boot Camp Set14.... USD 12.99 need somthing for DH
iTREAD - iTREAD Set3 60Min........................ USD 12.99
iCLIMB - Elliptical - iCLIMB Set12 45Min.......... USD 10.99 another one for DH!

Gayle what do you think? LOL!I hope I like them? Now I need to try CC out!

Thanks,
Belinda

I have the Resolution Package from iTread and every month I struggle to find three downloads that I want. I prefer Cardio Coach...

Grrr!! Enablers...all of ya! I just bought 6 iTreads because of that discount code!!

Question for all you Cardio Coach fans - is it walker friendly? I do not run. I tried, got plantar fasciitis, and now have no desire to try again! I am happy to push myself walking. I was happy to hear on iTread that Grace gives different speed goals for walker, jogger, and runner levels. Does the luscious Coach Sean do the same?

TIA!!

Carrie

so far I think itreads are definately harder but I love seans voice and the way he talks to you in CC. But I felt I got a more grueling workouts with my itreads. but somedays I prefer a less intense workout.cant really go wrong with either.

Itreads RULE!! They kick my butt & I love it. I just bought set 14 60 min which is BRUTAL. You are supposed to be able to get in 8.5 miles if you keep up the running pace. AHEM. Will work on that one. I also bought set 19 30 min sprints which is fantastic. I love my itreads.

CC is awesome, too. Different runs for different days. Love it. All of it makes the time fly.

Debbie

A penny for your thoughts? Let me get you some change.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.