Honor The Veterans This Day

Aquajock

Cathlete
To my DH (a Vietnam combat veteran), my brother Douglas (a veteran of two full tours and one mini-tour in Iraq), my nephew Nicholas (currently deployed to Afghanistan), my uncle Warren (retired full colonel, also Vietnam) and the memory of my dear fallen nephew Anthony (KIA in the Kunar Province this past July), I say

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

And to all currently serving, and to all who served, I say Thank You again.

Love,

A-Jock

Awesome post A-Jock!!

Thank you to all our veterans and those currently serving, including my nephew (Air Force captain deployed in Afghanistan). Your service and sacrifices will never go unnoticed.

To my DH (a Vietnam combat veteran), my brother Douglas (a veteran of two full tours and one mini-tour in Iraq), my nephew Nicholas (currently deployed to Afghanistan), my uncle Warren (retired full colonel, also Vietnam) and the memory of my dear fallen nephew Anthony (KIA in the Kunar Province this past July), I say

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

And to all currently serving, and to all who served, I say Thank You again.

Love,

A-Jock

Please thank all of your family members for their service to keep our country free. Its very much appreciated.

To my son serving on the USS Iwo Jima currently deployed somewhere in the Atlantic.

Attachments

• danoncolumbianship.jpg
    danoncolumbianship.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.