Honeybunch - re BTR

K60

Cathlete
Just got mine yesterday! Yee haw! I tried it and wow, the quads really popped out, and it doesn't bother my toe at all.

Now, can you tell me what routine you use on it for yourself and how often? What bands do you use on it? Is there a way to estimate how much resistance (maybe in pounds) those bands are giving? thanks.

In your instruction book and in the video that comes with it, they describe five foot positions: Power Arc, Plie, slalom, hamstrings, and calf. I do three sets of all of them, and use a LOT of resistance. I bought an extra set of 25# bands, so I load the sucker with 4-25#, 2-10# black bands, and the 2-10# blue bands. Then I use no hand weights or anything additional.

Since I have a stubborn mushy area above my kness, I add 3 sets of leg extensions, and 3 sets of walking lunges. The whole deal takes way less than 1/2 hour.

Do I need to buy one of these? :) I've been wanting one anyway but Honeybunch, gosh you have a way of making this so tempting!! :) What to do, what to do?! ;-)

Angie

It's one of the best fitness "stuff" purchases I've made. If you can afford it, I'd get one if I were you.

LOL! Thanks Honeybunch!!!

I'll look into it! Will this help to get rid of saddlebags? That is the correct terminology so to speak, for the outer thigh, hip area that tends to spread as we age? Ugh! Or does that 'spreading' just run in families? Please tell me I can tighten up this area! :)

Angie

K-60, did you order yours from D. Morris? I ordered mine around the 15th of Aug, and still haven't received it. If you ordered yours around the same time maybe there's hope for me. I was thinking it wasn't ever going to come.

It honestly helps everything. I not only save time, but my pants got baggy.

Also........did you purchase your BTR online or over the phone, and where do they offer the additional bands?

Thank You!!!

I bought my initial unit through e-bay, and got the extra bands through Body by Jake. The assembly was not difficult....I figured out how to do it without directions. Mine came in 2 boxes, neither of which was huge or anything. It's not as heavy as you'd expect, and of course, it folds down for storage. It doesn't take up a lot of space.

No, I got mine from Pete@bellsouth something.

Did you get a tracking number? Mine only took about 5 days to get here.

Artmaker -- re: D. Morris

Artmaker --

I bought a BTR from Deborah Morris on e-Bay too, August 6, and it never came and she didn't respond to my e-mails. She has now either removed herself or been suspended as a seller on e-Bay. When I found that out, I filed a reverse-payment complaint with PayPal. They apparently were able to contact her, because in 24 hours my money was refunded and she e-mailed me with an apology -- some problem with her "fulfillment house", whatever that may be.

That was last week. The happy ending is that I re-ordered with Buy It Now on e-Bay from a seller (don't remember the name) in Cowpens, SC -- who shipped THE SAME DAY. My BTR arrived Tuesday -- just haven't had time to unpack it and play yet. With shipping I paid about $15 more to this seller than I would have paid to D. Morris, but still under $100, which is what the BTR costs at my local Sports Authority.

I am pretty sure this seller still has others on e-Bay -- I highly recommend them!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif [FONT C OLOR=Blue]Kathy S.[/FONT]

RE: Artmaker -- re: D. Morris

You must tell us how you like it after you put it together and try it out!!!!!! I REALLY love getting my leg workout done in 20 minutes or less!!!

RE: Artmaker -- re: D. Morris

Oh no! I paid by money order. Darn! Now what do I do?! I will write her as well as E_bay.

Honeybunch -- re: leg extensions

I have that same mush and could use some leg extensions, especially since my knees are so bleeping touchy and I have to be careful and light with lunges and squats.

Do you do them with your Spri stuff? I just got that too (toys, toys, toys -- can't have too many :)) Which piece of Spri, how heavy a resistance, how many reps?

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif [FONT C OLOR=Blue]Kathy S.[/FONT]

RE: Honeybunch -- re: leg extensions

I use the Xering and have a black one, since I'm into heavy resistance. You do it seated just like you'd do it on a leg extension machine, one leg at a time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.