home ellipticals...

Hi everyone,
well I posted last Oct about what elliptical to buy, and we decided to buy a sole. But I have had 2 major! problems with it:
a left pedal that clicks constantly (despite having it replaced twice) and my outer foot pain that exacerbated by using the thing (I also have a neuroma in my right foot that I swear has been worse since using the elliptical)
sign.
I think we are going to ask for a refund.
What to try next? we have about 1500 budget.

THank you in advance :)

Do you like to spin? A home spin bike would be a great way to break an amazing sweat!

Here is a great one but this model runs from about $1200 to $1900. This is the $1700-ish model:

http://www.gymstore.com/Star-Trac-Spinner-NXT-Bike-p/st-nxt.htm

Hi everyone,
well I posted last Oct about what elliptical to buy, and we decided to buy a sole. But I have had 2 major! problems with it:
a left pedal that clicks constantly (despite having it replaced twice) and my outer foot pain that exacerbated by using the thing (I also have a neuroma in my right foot that I swear has been worse since using the elliptical)
sign.
I think we are going to ask for a refund.
What to try next? we have about 1500 budget.

THank you in advance :)

Hey Cathe!
I love to spin, I taught it for many years before having my first daughter, now between full time job and caring for her, no time to teach anymore.
BUT I do remember working it on the bike!
DH prefers the elliptical, so that's why we've been going in that direction.

But ya know, if you came out with some spinning videos, I would then just HAVE to have my bike too ;)

I bought a horizon ex-78 and the company ended up exchanging it for a AFG 4.0. The AFG is very smooth but it still creaks.

The livestrong models (also made by Horizon/Vision/AFG company) have new ergo petals, you can try one out at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.