Home again...ready to start new rotation

bkloots

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-15-00 AT 04:56PM (EST)</font></center>

Hello all you VF refugees! I've been out of town all week, but checked in with my laptop often enough to note that the VF Forum has been out of action. But then, so have I!

Running along Lake Michigan in Chicago was great for three days. The rest of the week, I had to settle for the Airport Concourse Workout (major suitcase shlepping) and the forklift workout (okay, okay--you know what THAT is! We ate in lots of nice places). Taking a little vacation has charged my motivation.

Today (Monday) definitely called for rest. But not for long. I created a "new rotation" list before I went away. I'm going to combine some fun cardio with PS Upper body tapes and a total body workout To Be Determined--maybe a FIRM.

By the time the VF Forum gets up and running, perhaps I will, too. Didn't get to meet Clare in Chicago, but I felt her Marathon spirit in Lincoln Park.

So what else is new besides Trevor's pregnancy??

P. S. Pretty funny--my heading is abbreviated "ready to start new rot"--Yeah, that's what I want! More rot than I had before!

Hi Barb L!

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm dying to check in at VF too, though it was probably the best thing that the Forum was down, I had an absolutely horrid week as far as fitness went. Glad you're back, hope to talk to you and everyone else real soon!!!

Running is getting in your blood, Barb

I told ya, it was highly addicted. I can't wait until next Sunday (my 1/2 Marathon is that day). I think after that I might run a couple of no pressure 10K's.

I'm sure hoping the Forum gets back up soon. 3 days without it is more than enough.

Have a great day, Paula!

A Half Marathon! Whew! Hope you'll have cool weather. I can feel the butterflies in the stomach doing warm-ups already. Are you aiming at a certain time? Hope you have a lot of fun. Yes, there's nothing quite like running events, even for us also-rans. Enjoy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.