Hiit Pyramid - Adrenaline Rush!

michefit

Cathlete
I tried this one after a STS Meso2 workout (upper body) and LOVED it! I was working and breathing and didn't mind at all because everything moved so quickly and seemed like it was over so fast (in a good way). I felt so pumped and energized- which is amazing on a Friday after a long work week. The variety of the excercises throughout the workout was also good for the mind. I don't anticipate any dread factor for these later on for the future.
Bonus observation - my legs were shaky and tired after the workout and a little sore this morning! These workouts are perfect for "free-style" leg training. I am really enjoying the Hiit's so far...

I did this for the first time yesterday. It's the first of the HiiTs I've done so I can't compare it to the others. I enjoyed it so much more than I expected. You're right about the time flying by. You can make it as easy or as difficult as you want.

I did this today and I love it! It really does go by so fast and the workout is SO much fun! I love the HIIT workouts even though during them, my lungs are on fire!!

It's on the agenda for tomorrow and I can't wait to try it. I've tried the others and love them so I'm sure I'll love this one too!

I just started the STS with STS shock cardio 3 1/2 rotation today. Tomorrow I have HIIT 40/20. I've done HIIT 30/30 and CCC (and MMA -boxing) already and have loved all of them, so I am sure I will love 40/20 as well.

i did this one for the first time this a.m. I LOVED IT! I did tweak my groin muscle during it but other then that i give it 2 thumbs up. I liked it even better then 30/30. I haven't tried 40/30 yet

I just finished HIIT double-wave pyramid followed by STS meso 2, disc 13. WOW! what a combo! I have tried the other two HIIT workouts and, dare I say it, this one might be my favorite!! It was awesome! FLEW by even faster than the other two and was totally huffing and puffing the entire time. Legs are talking to me like whoa right now ;)

Sounds great!! Each day, I have a hard time deciding on which workout to do!! I feel like a kid in a ummm, Workout store!! Fun, fun, fun!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.