HIIT on DVD or Video?!?!

Pollytc

Cathlete
Hello. I was reading about HIIT on this site, and have also read about it on VF. I was wondering......do any of you use HIIT using a Cathe workout, any other workouts other than Cathe on dvd/video, or any other means OTHER than running or using gym equipment? I would like to try this, but I would hope to try it here at home.

Thanks!

Kim

I read about HIIT here as well. I remember what was suggested was IMAX2 Blast only, if you have it on DVD it's a premix. It's just the warm up, and then each blast followed by recovery and cool down. No step in between. I tried this and really liked it. It was very effective for such a short amt. of time. I believe it's around 24 - 25 min. I don't really know of any others, but I'm sure someone else may have some other suggestions.
Lisa

Cool!! I will have to try this. I went to the website through the link posted here and it showed a table of working up to minutes, etc. so I guess I would just start off with four to five minutes of this for the first day? Thanks!!!

Polly, The Blasts only premix on the Imax 2 DVD is what I was thinking also. I'm sure you could program your own somehow with other cathe workouts, but that one is already there for you.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.