high step--use my old Firm fanny lifter?

I am wanting to buy a new DVD but am trying to find one to match the equipment I already have. I have a high step("fanny lifter" that can be 6' and 14')from my Firm workouts and was wondering if it would work with Cathe's high step workouts?

THanks!
Mary Kate:)

The Fanny Lifter will, for the most part, work just fine for Cathe's high step workouts. The high step is a much more adjustable and sturdy piece of equipment than the Fanny Lifter, but the Fanny Lifter is a good substitute. I used a Fanny Lifter as a high step for a few months, until I finally caved and bought the high step. :)

I use the fanny lifter and it works fine for me. I don't spend money on unnecesary equipment. I have had the fanny lifter for years and it works fine.

I used the fanny lifter ( the original box thing, actually ) for a long time. Then, since I already have the club step, I bought 2 more risers and the topper and now I am set.

Thank you so much for your replies! This helps me sooo much with my next purchase. I bought LoMax last month and had to return it and put that money towards getting my long step(which I am getting this weekend!). I didn't want to buy another video and not be able to use it effectively!

Now I can't wait to get a high step video!! Thanks again!

Mary Kate in Ga.:)

Mary Kate,

I'd definitely (if money permits) get the high step. I used to workout to The Firm, until I found Cathe's workouts and when I initially transitioned to Cathe's workouts, I used the fanny lifter. I soon traded it for the high step and and I have no regrets. The high step, in my opinion, is sturdier and is adjustable in 2 inch increments that makes it more versatile than the 6 and 8 inch increments of the blue and purple sections of the fannylifter. Then I use the risers from the high step to add on to my original health club step (and vice versa)for Cathe's other workouts. (turns the original health club step into a weight bench with incline capability for weight lifting).

>Mary Kate,
>
>I'd definitely (if money permits) get the high step. I used
>to workout to The Firm, until I found Cathe's workouts and
>when I initially transitioned to Cathe's workouts, I used the
>fanny lifter. I soon traded it for the high step and and I
>have no regrets. The high step, in my opinion, is sturdier
>and is adjustable in 2 inch increments that makes it more
>versatile than the 6 and 8 inch increments of the blue and
>purple sections of the fannylifter. Then I use the risers
>from the high step to add on to my original health club step
>(and vice versa)for Cathe's other workouts. (turns the
>original health club step into a weight bench with incline
>capability for weight lifting).

Ditto, that reply.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.