High Step Update

Hey Alexandra,

Not SNM but the risers are 2 inches each & if the "step" is the same height as the club step (the original version) it will be 4", shown here to be a total of 12 inches tall.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE!!!!

It looks like the High Step will be made by the Step Company, so whoever distributes the Aerobic Step in Canada will probably also distribute the High Step.

Thank you Cathe and SNM. I know you were instrumental in getting them to manufacture and market this product. Well Done!

This product looks absolutely perfect!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on one of these!!:) Looks like September is going to be a Blast with this step and the new workouts! I'm so excited!!!:) :7

That's great news, can't wait to get it! Do you know if it will be available (top + risers or top on it's own) internationally? Would I be able to order it here at cathe.com or would I have to contact a supplier in my own country, like www.proactive-health.co.uk to get it?
Thanks in advance,
- Lisa :)

Video

Hi Stephanie! Cathe 's leg video will be included with the high step and risers package! I remember reading it an a post awhile back!

Hate to ask a dumb question but can I just order the top part of the high step and use the risers I use for my step?

Hi there :D

I have another vote for this to be offered through CK Sales!! ....if that is possible?????? I just placed a HUGE Cathe order along with my 4-pack presale order from CKsales and it's great not to have to pay customs fees, etc.:7

Would be Thrilled if the NEW High Step will be offered at CK for all Canadian Cathe customers!!!

Thanx :*
Tina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.