High Step- is this a deal??

WOW! That IS a good deal! Even if it didn't come with the video, it would be a good deal. Not that I could do much with a video (no VCR!). But still, great deal! :) I've never heard of All Around Fitness, so you may want to research their reputation before ordering from them. :D

That is the cheapest I have seen the HS. But what is shipping? Sometimes shipping charges make the item more cosrly than going to the fitness store. But if shipping isn't more than $10, it's a good deal.

Good point on the shipping. The website couldn't generate information on it automatically, so I requested information from their customer service.

I'll post again when I hear from them, since this sounds like a great deal.

Awesome deal, Keep us posed as far as S&H. If it's not outrageous, that's one site I'd like to check in on, often.

Also, maybe $10-12 is not too bad on this deal for S&H. What do you think?

Marla

I think I'll do it, although I'm going to wait to hear if they respond to my email. The risers alone are $10-12 each, even before shipping, so $42 for 5 risers and the topper seems like a bargain.

They had lots of other stuff too. I can't imagine they'd charge a ton to ship the step- it isn't heavy like a barbell.

We'll see! I love Froogle. :D

Hi Amy, I called that company today, and good news, shipping is $10!I've never heard of this company before but I'm going to go ahead and order it. Thanks for letting us know about it!!
Have a great day
~Carolyn~

Carolyn-
I'm glad you were able to get one! The price, even if they charged $20 for the shipping, is still better than I can see the price is at cathe.com.
Enjoy!
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.