high step / firm fanny lifter ?

That sounds bizarre. Maybe the person I spoke with didn't know what she was talking about?
Either way, I'm not going to pay for shipping! My parents have a golf outing planned for Monterey next week, so they're stopping by the place to get the high step for me!! :)
I'm REALLY glad the shipping seems so cheap. This just sounds like such a bargain- 5 risers, the topper, and muscle endurance. I love it! I'm glad people are benefiting.

Hi Amy G. I don't want to hyjack this post, but wanted you to know there is problems with All around fitness. I posted in the open forum,under "Am I getting ripped off?" Check it out. The 42$ is for four risers and no Cathe tape.:-( Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.But I wanted you to know.~Carolyn~

Hi Deb,

I, too, have the fanny lifter step from my pre-Cathe days. I used it when I first started working out to Cathe, and I didn't have any problem when I did my leg presses on it, with dumbbell in each hand or over each shoulder. But when I looped the resistance band underneath it (the leg press with band from "Gym Style Legs"), the fanny lifter didn't accommodate it well. Then when I used it for the glute tucks with band, it wobbled alot. (I'm 5'2" and I weigh 110 lbs.)
I also already own the original health club step with 4 risers and I ordered 2 additional risers with the high step topper from Cathe.com and it was all a perfect fit. For me, the high step is more sturdy than the fanny lifter and since each riser is 2 inches, I like that I can control the height much easier than with the fanny lifter's 6,8 or 14 inch increments. And when I stack all risers to get 16 inches in height on the high step, boy, do the leg presses feel tougher! And bedsides that, I like the grey and black colours of the high step versus the purple and blue section of the fanny lifter. (silly, huh?).

Hope this helps!

Leslie L.:)

I use my 14 in. firm box to do the the leg presses and other moves she does on her high step. I will probably use this a little longer until I purchase my high step. I really only need to get one riser and the top. I got the others with the club step.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.