Hi

LizBoxer

Hi Ladies,

Just figured I would finally join the forum. I have been doing Cathe for about a year. I have been doing boxing for since 2003 and in 2007 I decided to get in the ring and fight. About a year ago my trainer recommended I do her videos to stay fit between fights, and they are the best. In the past after a fight I would do nothing for a little over a month than my trainer and manager would set up fight and it was back to hard core training. But since I started doing Cathe they help me stay in shape between fights.

I have two kids and a fantastic hubby. Time to go and pick up the kiddos!

Liz

Welcome, great job on the boxing!! I love boxing but have never ventured into the ring...maybe one day:cool:

Welcome, Liz! Getting in the ring would be so awesome. Just hitting my heavy bag is about all I can manage.:D Can't wait to hear about some of your ring exploits!

Hi Girls,

Thanks for the nice welcome. This is the first time I have decided to join a forum. I just always seem to be running around with my hubby, kids, house, and boxing. However, I figured I would take the deep plunge :)

I started boxing as a way to lose weight after the birth of my second child in 2003 as a way to lose weight, and never thought I would be boxing a few years later but after I did sparring for the first time I had the thought in my head “I think I might like to try this.” My Hubby thought I was nuts but he is very supportive, my 11 year old thinks its cool, and my 7 year old has not gotten it yet. I have some good fights and some not so good fights but I take the good with the bad. The thing I love is when I'm in the ring it is such a GREAT stress reviler!! I'm very excited I got a call from my manager today and he just arranged a fight for me next month so its back to the gym tomorrow.

Thanks Again!

Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.