Hi Fitness Friends!

Hey Francine! Glad to see you! I checked out your albums! They're great! Is that your DH in "My favorite guys," with you and your dad?

I have been teaching step for 3 weeks, and I have my own class slot now, Saturdays at 9:30-- the ideal time slot for me!

Take care and thanks for popping in!
-Connie

Great to see you here Francine!! Your pics are AWESOME!!!

Carol
:)

It is good to see you here again. I miss all of your informative posts. Hopefully we get to hear from you a little more in the future.
Diane SUe

Hey GF! Great to "see" you here! As you see, we all MISS you bigtime. Hope to see you pop in more now although I am most certain you are NOT slowing down with all your fitness projects. How are things with BodyWedge??? Anything new??? Welcome Back! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Francine! Great to hear from you again! I've really missed your informative posts. Let us know how you are doing when you get a free moment Ok?

Take care and Welcome Bakc!
Kristi

Hey gang, nice to hear from you too! I really wish I had ONLINE time to catch up with everyone !

Barbara if you ever want to go see Cathe email me at my comcast so we can hook up or call me!
Connie- Congratulations on your step time slot-Had faith in you from the get go ;-)and yes that's my hunk and a catch Carson and my daddy!

DebbieH-Congratulations are in order for precious Colton,(did ya get my email-email me and let me know and stay in touch)plus I loved our surprise phone conversation alil while back!

Carol,Diane Sue,Kathy,Kristi Gina,DebbieH : it's the thought that counts right? Even if it's a quick hello and an I miss you all !To put my current schedule into a nutshell, I've been mad busy with my clients,classes ,job at the racetrack and traveling to trade shows with bodywedge21! I just posted on vf if you want to check it out about feedback on the BW21 and their upcoming events! Please feel free to make suggestions, everything will be put into consideration!
http://69.93.245.62/forum/showthread.php?t=51647

Things are Great thank you for asking and I'm loving my journey ;-)Once things slow down(ahem if they do ;-) and I get free online time,I'll definitely fill ya all in! Email is the BEST way to get a hold of me!I'm on every am with my cyber clients so I do check my mail daily!
PS I'll be updating my photo album alot so feel free to check it out and if anyone needs special request pics let me know, I'll hook you up!
PSS anyone know where Liz is from fitness video fanatics? AKA Gettingthere! I emailed her and called her but no luck! I appreciate anyone passing on I need to get in touch with her-thanks!

Take care and Stay Fit!
http://home.comcast.net/~francigirlxoxo/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Hey Francine,
You might check out the forums on videofitnessfanatics. Maybe Liz will see you there. Although it has been a few days since I last saw her on there.
Diane Sue

Hi Francine! I have missed you too! I haven't been around much either since I had the new baby :) Glad to see things are going good for you! What exactly are you up to these days??? What are you cyber clients? Are you training online?

Connie - you go Girlfriend! I am so proud of you! You are a true inspiration. That is a goal of mine to teach again someday. I taught only for a short while when in college and had a blast. Would love to do it again someday! My trouble is cueing! I am terrible!

I was just curious as to what you were asking on VF. Most of the post was deleted as a possible commercial posting. I am curious about anything BodyWedge. I bought one, like it but really need more ideas for it. I'd love to see more workout dvds using the bodywedge as I'm not to thrilled with the ones that came with.
Karen :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.