Hi Everyone!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Just popping in to say I can't wait to see you all in July. Can you believe it's only a lil' more then two months away? We are gonna ROCK that gym!!!! :D

Jessica, I can't wait to see you AND your sis! I was hoping this would be the year I'd get to meet your other sis too. Maybe next year. See you SOON! :D

I can't wait either...we are on vacation the week before (the week of the 12th) fortunately I always lose weight on vacation (I lost 2-3 pounds on a 9 day cruise in March....:D)
we will be spending half our week in Toronto Canada, where we walk, walk, walk and then walk some more. Plus our hotel (where we have stayed every year since 1987....) has a 25-meter pool so I will get my morning laps in.

I need to figure out a mini-cathe rotation prior though.
Barb

I'm very excited! Not only do I get to see Cathe & all of you again, I get to come back to Jersey after moving to Texas! Can't wait for a bunch of super-fun workouts. Maybe I'll even win another cool piece of Cathe gear.

Quote:
fortunately I always lose weight on vacation (I lost 2-3 pounds on a 9 day cruise in March....)

This is so not right. ;)

sorry! It was an all-you-can-eat too...no extra charge (unless you hit one of the fancy restaurants....) I think I figured out why....first of all we (my mom and I) exercise every day when we are on vacation (DH won't go so I go with her :p ) and also....on the days we are at sea, we are out by the pool and it is a PITA to go into the buffet to get food because you can't go in in your swim suit....and on port days - we are out and about - so no snacking like at home. And even though on the sea days they had barbeque on the pool deck, it was all meat related stuff. I am vegetarian. I won't eat it.
And neither of us are big eaters anyway. One night we ate with another couple, and the husband had *4* entrees. Yes - 4. I could barely finish 1.

Lol Barb! The only time I lost weight on vaca was last year when my BF and I went on a cruise with friends. Like you, I exercised everyday, hit the pool, walked everywhere, took the stairs everywhere on the ship...when I came back, everyone made fun of me! It wasn't even intentional, it just happened. Also, I'm like a huge kid when I go away and I love to do so many activities; my BF had to remind me when it was time to eat.

Can't wait to meet everyone in July!!!!!

Not sure I could ever lose weight on a cruise but I'd sure love to go on one and try!:p I can't "weight" wait to see you all!

Hi Deb and Cyndi,

Can't wait to see both of you in New Jersey. I'm so happy that we can now say, "See you next month"!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Getting so excited here. I don't want the summer to end, but can't wait until July 30th!!!:D:eek::p:D:eek::p

Hello!

I'm so excited for the RT and to see everyone again! Is there anyone coming from CT? Allie bailed on me and I'm not sure I want to drive alone with a 8 month old fetus! If there is anyone driving from CT who is interested in sharing a ride email me at [email protected]

Deb, Cyndi, Kathy, Cathe, Gin,... can't wait to see you all again

xoxoxoxxo

Tracey

Hi Bev, Gin & Tracey! Can't wait to see all 3 of you! Tracey, I think it's wonderful you can still exercise. I was sooo sick with my pregnancies...hope you find a rider! See you ALL next month! :D

I'm so excited for the RT and to see everyone again! Is there anyone coming from CT? Allie bailed on me and I'm not sure I want to drive alone with a 8 month old fetus! If there is anyone driving from CT who is interested in sharing a ride email me at [email protected]

Deb, Cyndi, Kathy, Cathe, Gin,... can't wait to see you all again

xoxoxoxxo

Tracey

Tracey, I'm sending you an email :)
Barb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.