Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Thank you so very much for your support and patience through a VERY busy month. We are just about finished editing. We are in the fine tuning stages now. When it is over I will be taking a brief relaxing trip to Florida for the weekend. After that things should return back to a fairly steady pace. I will be able to answer a few questions today, a few tomorrow, and then continue on Monday again.

I'm glad you are enjoying the upgrades to our website. This will take some time to fully complete but the new improvements will be well worth the wait
happy.gif
!

My gosh! We got the idea that you were busy...

.....so next we'd like you to write a book about how to organize your time because you must have it down to a science!!! Ever more so with a baby in the mix now!

Honestly, you are a great success story! I would be interested in knowing the story of your business evolution. Sometime when things calm down, I'd be interested in finding out more about it. Do you ever give talks on how to build a business or the like?
happy.gif
Just curious!!! I know this may not be a topic you'd like to take on in these forums, but then, we get into a lot of oddball stuff, don't we?!!!

My hat is off to you, Miss Cathe!!
happy.gif

A well deserved rest....AND;O)

Isn't your Birthday tomorrow?...or at least this week sometime?
happy.gif

Have a great time Cathe and Happy Birthday
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

nancy:O)..just one of the many fans who greatly appreciates all that you do for us
wink.gif

Enjoy!

Enjoy the rest Cathe - I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you do! And is the birthday rumor true?! If so...remember that calories do NOT count on your birthday. LOL Have a wonderful time with your family.

Suzanne M.

Have a great time and an early Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a lovely, relaxing time in Florida (you certainly have earned it) and a very, very Happy Birthday!

Judy

What a great memory!

Yes, tomorrow is the big 36. Thanks, Nancy and everyone, for the well wishes. I intend to eat, sleep, and relax until my heart is content. You are all so sweet to make me feel so special
happy.gif
!

Happy Birthday!

I did't know it was tomorrow!! Have a wonderful day! And don't forget the cake and icecream. You have certainly earned it.

She's Aging VERY WELL!!!!

We have video proof that Cathe is getting better looking as she gets older!!!

I thought her birthday came up in June, and thought it got lost in the shuffle of the new tapes. I even tried to do a search of last year's post from SNM videos. You have a world class memory, Nancy!!! I'd love to take you on in Trivial Pursuit!!!
wink.gif

Enjoy!!

Cathe,

Have a great time on your vacation and celebrating your birthday...you deserve it!

You truly are a marvel of fitness and I agree that you just get more awe-inspiring with each passing year.

Take care,
Lisa
happy.gif

Happy Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Cathe. Have a great time in Florida. What a fantastic reward for all your hard work in the past few months! Circuit Max looked awesome on Cathe TV last night, and I can't wait to get all the tapes (I mean DVDs).

Someone at VF has the same birthday as you. Hmmm. Maybe it's Wendy? I know hers is coming soon.

Happy Birthday!!

Hey Cathe!!

Hope you have a happy birthday!!! Hey, I live just thirty mins. from Orlando so if you get bored while you are here.....call me!!! Hee-hee!! I am sure my husband will want to show you our vacuum!!

Take care!!

Tammy Churchman

Happy Birthday!

You certainly had an exciting, demanding and rewarding year; motherhood, new videos, new home, new website - Whew! And through it all you still took the time to make each of us feel special. You must have an endless capacity for caring. We're lucky to be on the receiving end.

Congratulations on all your wonderful successes, best wishes for every future happiness. Spend your weekend catching up on your R&R and hugs and kisses from your boys. Happy Anniversary too!

Janet

Happy Birthday, Cathe!!

Cathe,

Best wishes for a very, very happy birthday
happy.gif
. As everyone has said, you are such an inspiration, and you deserve all the best in the year to come
happy.gif

Don't forget to make a wish ...

... when you blow out those candles
happy.gif
!

I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida with safe travels and good weather. Enjoy your vacation AND your birthday!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

Have a blessed Birthday and Anniversary, you deserve it. Thank you so much for giving us your best. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time in Florida.

Denise Merchant

Happy Birthday, Cathe!

Have a Happy Birthday and a great time in Florida! You certainly deserve some time for relaxation!

Marianne

Happy Birthday to us Cathe!!!

I am very honored to share my special day with you today! Here is wishing you a Happy Birthday. Any chance you want to hurry and send me my tapes today for a really special birthday surprise? Well, a girl could always ask
wink.gif
!!!

Happy B-Day!!!

and well wishes for next 80 aniverseries!!! Also, God Bless you, your huband, andyour precious baby boy!!!

Happy Birthday!

Cathe,

Have a wonderful birthday today. This one will certainly be memorable since Eric can help you celebrate your birthday.

Have a great birthday and enjoy Florida!

Hugs,

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.