Hi! Does anyone know where I can still buy a Fit Tower?

Jonezie

Cathlete
Hi, everyone! I’m looking for a Fit Tower in all the wrong places. I’ve sent an email to the support team but wanted to reach out here, as well. All the places I’ve looked online are either sold out or the link is no longer a working link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I want to say that Fit Tower is gone, but I can’t. There hasn’t been an official decision found on the internet about it. A few years ago, they still had Fit Tower on QVC. You may want to check there. But, I don’t think they are selling them anymore.

Jennifer Denny

I want to say that Fit Tower is gone, but I can’t. There hasn’t been an official decision found on the internet about it. A few years ago, they still had Fit Tower on QVC. You may want to check there. But, I don’t think they are selling them anymore.

Jennifer Denny

Jennifer Denny
Thanks, Jennifer. I think it is too, sadly. QVC said it was sold out.

HI, I know sometimes one person's search can be different than another's so I took a look for you and on the website cadtur.com I see the fit tower on sale. Might be worth a look. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.