Hi Debbie (FitnessFreak)..Question 4 U

stepitup

Cathlete
Hi Debbie,

I hope all is well with you. I wanted to get your input on a slight modificaiton for the '08 summer rotation. I am starting the last week of hte rotation and want to bump up the cardio. I am going to a family reunion and did some serious cheating over the weekend...I know...STUPID!! I RARELY cheat and I decide to do it now of all times. Anyway, while hubby says he doesn't see a difference, I do. I need to burn that fat. What do you think about adding 30-40 mins of add'l cardio on my strength days (either before or after the workout or at the end of the day)?

Thanks for your input.

Hi Debbie,

I hope all is well with you. I wanted to get your input on a slight modificaiton for the '08 summer rotation. I am starting the last week of hte rotation and want to bump up the cardio. I am going to a family reunion and did some serious cheating over the weekend...I know...STUPID!! I RARELY cheat and I decide to do it now of all times. Anyway, while hubby says he doesn't see a difference, I do. I need to burn that fat. What do you think about adding 30-40 mins of add'l cardio on my strength days (either before or after the workout or at the end of the day)?

Thanks for your input.

I seriously doubt that one weekend of bad eats made that much difference to your physique. Seriously, if it did, it's only water and it will be gone within three days. This happens to me almost every weekend anymore. Once I get back on track with my eating and drink plenty of water, the bloating goes away fairly quickly.

To answer your question, I don't believe doing more cardio will help you. There is two days of cardio and one circuit workout in this rotation for each week - that is PLENTY of cardio. Just keep your eats clean and get your workouts done. You will be fine! :D

If you want to add some evening walks during the week, then go ahead and do that. But don't overdo it with the cardio. It's not neccessary.

Thanks for the reply Debbie! I think I'm just feeling guilty for pigging out so bad...it does seem to be mostly bloating.

I hope you're enjoying your summer;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.