Hi all & a big hug to all of you

1chica

I want to thank everyone who takes the time to post on these boards. I don't post often, but I do read this forum every day. It is very motivating to see women of all walks of life striving to live a healthy life. I am so inspired to do the same. When I discovered Cathe a few months ago, I soon acquired a few of Cathe's workouts and asked A-Jock for some rotation help and she delivered. Well, since then I have tried Cathe's Fat Loss Rotation and I have lost 10 lbs (still have 50 to go), but the biggest surprise is that I'm losing inches around my hips & thighs and even my clothes are getting loose. I didn't know that lifting heavy helps you lose weight! It works! I will be doing the September Rotation this month and I'm so excited. I will of course sub for the workouts I don't have.

I've learned so much from everyone and for that I wish I could give everyone a big hug. BTW, I live in the Dallas area (Mesquite) so a big Hi to the Texas gals.

((((HUGS))))

Which fatloss otation did you do as I think she has several. I don't need to lose weight but I would love smaller hips and thighs! I wish you continued sucess!

terri

It was the March 2005 Hardcore Fat Loss Rotation. Also, another thing I have now discovered that works for me is Intervals. Imax 3 is a great challenge and even though I can't keep up with all the step moves, I keep moving and soon I'm breathing heavily, covered in sweat and my face is all red. I take in a lot of water during this workout, but at the end I feel so accomplished! I just wish Cathe would have more HI/LO workouts using floor work only.

I agree, this forum is awesome! Everyone here is so helpful when you have questions or need support.

Congrats of losing the 10 lbs, that is fantastic!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.