Hey Francine!

amateur video

Thanks again for the vote of confidence in me;)It is my pleasure to share my ideas with you all (and will continue to do so!) I'm also happy to hear that you are enjoying my programs and finding them useful! It's all about keeping our workouts fresh and fun! With the Bosu out, it's a whole new level of challenge! You can bust out your old beginner/intermediate tapes and try them again on this unstable surface just for kicks to see how challenging they can be, you can also do the same with the advanced tapes but don't get frustrated, do small doses, put a step beside it and alternate doing some patterns on the step and then move to the bosu for a pattern or til you feel the need to go to a stable surface move to the step! It's a duo workout(bosu/step) It's perfect for intervals too, cardio on the floor, drills on the bosu-just mix it up!And if you are having a tough time creating strength workouts on the bosu try to do one set on the floor, then do next set on bosu(or vice versa)Try standing,kneeling or one leg(for different levels of intensity)! Then you can combine an upper/lowerbody move combo(squat while doing a front raise as an example (last rep close your eyes when coming up:eek: Soo much to do, I'll keep you updated on my programs under Francine's various rotations, which will include a range of equipment: bodybar,bosu,stability ball,BTR,step,spinning etc Hey we accumalated alot of equipment over the years, I know I'm not the only one}( I'm just staying creative and keeping the dust off of everything:p Enjoy!

RE: Heather

> Hi Heather, I really enjoy designing programs and being
>experimental with exercise equipment and putting it all
>together for a kicka** workout! I hope you are enjoying my
>programs or atleast getting ideas for yourself! As for my
>goals, I do set a goal for myself quarterly- to stay focused
>and keep things in check-haha)but doing an AMATEUR video has
>come up! I now have 2 pre-orders from you and DebbieH(thanks
>for the confidence ladies)This will be a low budget film :p
> However still going unrecognized in the world }( My main
>mission is to continually educate myself and others while
>motivating them to maintain a fitness lifestyle!

Definitely add me to the pre-order!

RE: Heather

Hey Francine,
I would love to have a vid from you. I copy all of your rotations and would love to see them done. I really like getting a visual of what you have planned. You have added a lot of very helpful input to Cathe's site. I really appreciate you being here for us. I am not concerned with the budget of the workout. I am concerned with the results that I get out of it.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.