Hey Everyone!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Just had to share that I got to meet up with a True Vfer & Cathe fan yesterday!! We ended up finding out that we only lived 20 minutes apart and decided to meet at our nearby mall. After corresponding for the past few weeks, it was just like meeting up with an old friend! We gib-gabbed(Sorry HoneyBunch~I think I did more then my share of yapping!!)for a whole hour and enjoyed a Low-Fat yogurt. Is is so fun to meet up with someone who had the same interest in Fitness as I do. Of course along the way we talked about our fav Cathe tapes and how we both love the intensity that Cathe's tapes provide. I couldn't end this without saying that Carol (HoneyBunch) is looking Fit & Fabulous!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
There's no doubt that working out produces great results! Next time we meet up, it will be for a fast walk of the mall rather then just sitting!!! Thanks Carol for a fun time. DebbieH

What a hoot!!!!

I finally got to meet Miss Deb H! And she is one classy chick, don't ya know! I felt like I'd known her for years.....I think this forum does that since we are so supportive of each other. That's what draws me to this site like no other.

We both are intensity junkies, and will take a FAST walk around the mall very soon, I'm sure! Maybe if we get to go to a road trip soon, y'all will get to have the pleasure of meeting Miss Deb yourselves! And she looks fit and fabulous herself! A good advertisement for exercise!!! Aren't we all?!
wink.gif

Just curious

Hi Debbie and Honeybunch,
Which mall did you go to? I used to live near Akron and was wondering if you went to Chapel Hill, Rolling Acres or Belden Village. I really, really miss the area. Glad you had a great time!! Erica

Small,Small,World!

We met at Belden Village. I also shop at Chapel Hill occasionally as it is 5 minutes from my in-laws and only 1/2 hour from me. What part of Ohio are you in Erica? Maybe Honeybunch, you & I could meet up some day for ice cream, I MEAN a mall walk!!!
wink.gif
That would be sooo fun.

Hi Debbie

We moved to Chardon three years ago. It is so different than where we lived in Stow - still getting used to it.
I'd love to meet you and Honeybunch for ice cream/mall walking!! Maybe we could find some other local VFers as well to join us!
Erica

VERY Small World!

My husband's sister lives in Chardon! Her husband is a pastor of a Methodist Church there! Maybe we could meet at Summit Mall which I THINK would be about 1/2 way for both of us! Any other Vfers near Akron, Canton, Cleveland???? Maybe if we do the walking FIRST, we could splurge after!!
happy.gif
I'll keep in touch with you, Erica.

Another Ohio VFer

Hi,

I live in the Cleveland area. I think it would be kind of nice to meet and enjoy some mall walking and ice cream. Just think of the on-the-spot video trades we could make or the credit card activity we might stoke up hearing about different videos.

Helen Z

Tiny World

Debbie - we just got home from the Methodist Church - my kids play baseball there all the time!! How funny!
Summit Mall sounds great - I would definitely be interested! I know there are other local VFers - maybe we could get a group together!
Erica

Could we maybe do it on a weekend?

I can try to find out when the mall walking hours are....This is SO EXCITING!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it....youse guys will love Miss Deb H! What a nice lady she is. I was very impressd.
happy.gif

Blush, Blush!!

It's not hard to be nice when you are in GREAT company!
happy.gif
I think a Saturday would be the best probably with everyone's work schedules and all. I had E-mailed Honeybunch telling her that I was hoping maybe we could wait a couple of weeks as I have had some set backs with my fitness level due to surgery. I am hoping to have a big come back this next week or so. I have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow and will know better what to expect. I can't wait to get back in the swing. This has been a real bummer for me as I am an avid 6-day-a-week workout person!! Anybody else out there interested in meeting at Summit Mall for a fun time with some VFer's & Cathe fans??? Tell us what you all think.

DebbieH

Sounds good to me

Saturday sounds great to me - don't have to worry about child care that way. I can't together for a few weeks either - we're going on vacation next week.
Debbie - good luck with your doctor appt.!
Erica

I'm so jealous!!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-00 AT 11:11AM (EST)</font></center>

I really am!

Anyone in NJ????????? (hey, it's worth a shot!!!)

T

Speaking of Jealous!

How close are you to Cathe's studio? I would LOVE to attend a live class. Good Luck Tania, hope you find some VFer's close by!

DebbieH

Hey!

Is July 15th. too far away? That way we could all plan for it. I still have graduation parties the next couple of weekends, a wedding for my niece on the 8th., not to mention recouping. I don't want to stand by this date if it doesn't work for all of you. Let me know Erica, Helen and Honeybunch and whoever wants to join us! I am excited already!!
happy.gif

I'll be in Port Clinton that weekend...

....but don't let that stop you! I can always make the next one, or just walk around Belden with Miss Deb some other time.
happy.gif

I COULD make the next Saturday, July 22, however.
happy.gif

Maybe

July 22nd is my best friend's daughter's birthday, so she will probably have her party that day - I'll have to wait and see. For some reason, we have a lot of birthday celebrations May through September. Fun, but hard to plan around!
Erica

Get Together

Hi,

The 15th would work for me. I couldn't make it on the 22nd because I'll be out of town on that day. Planning a month in advance is great for me since my work schedule is made up for that time period as well.

Helen

Tha Mall opens at 8:00 AM on Saturdays

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-00 AT 07:24AM (EST)</font></center>

....for what it's worth. If you guys can only make the 15th, I can make the next one.
sad.gif

BUT, I MAY be able to pull a few strings and still make it. We'll see. I really want to do it, and am very determined when I find roadblocks in my way.
happy.gif

Try for a different Saturday?

Anyone want to try for the 29th then??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.