Helping you understand STS

problems??

ok, i am not computer literate at all, but are there some bugs w/the workout manager? how can i delete workouts from my calendar? can not figure it out. i was playing w/it and put a bunch of workouts on it and now i can't get them off.
thanks, cathy

ok, i am not computer literate at all, but are there some bugs w/the workout manager? how can i delete workouts from my calendar? can not figure it out. i was playing w/it and put a bunch of workouts on it and now i can't get them off.
thanks, cathy

When you click on the day, the workout you scheduled is shown on the righthand side. There is a very faint (one of those things that needs to be fixed in my opinion) arrow to the right of that. Click on the arrow and details about the workout come up, which is actually pretty cool; you can use it to make notes when you have finished the workout. At the bottom of that box is an option to delete the workout.

Where are the men?

I'm a 54 year old male and have spent the last two hours researching the STS series which has me interested. I had cut out all exercise the last three years due to health reasons (gained forty pounds) but got the go ahead the last few weeks to start up again. I'm riding mostly bike on 40 minute to one hour runs close to maxing out my pulse rate for my age. Feel pretty good. Want to give this STS workout series a try for some strength conditioning but I'm mainly interested in cardio and toning up a little and losing some of the extra weight. I think the STS would fit what I want to do right? Also on the title, I just didn't see any men on the forum.

Earl,
If you're still out there, there's a men's checkin under the Check-Ins and Challenges Forum. It's called the Men's Locker Room Check-in. Go check that out!

Jo :D

Thank you for this very clear explanation, and for STS. It is far and away the best workout program I have ever tried. I will admit that when the DVD's first arrived and I started reading about the ORM, I was a bit overwhelmed. However, having spent the money, I decided to go ahead. It took only a short while to figure it out. Doing the ORM tests is a workout in itself.

At the end of week two, I feel I am getting maximum benefit out of every single workout. I love the variety in each program. The web support is a great feature. Thanks for all the time and love you have obviously put into this program!

I'm Going to start my STS program, but I have a question..

In The videos Cathe uses a "Barbell rest" or "Power Tower" (according to one STS user) I really don't know the technical name of this piece of equipment. The only think I know is that Cathe used it to rest her barbell and to do pull ups . Where can I buy one of this?... . Please!!! if some one knows let me know . Thank you....

Chikara

In The videos Cathe uses a "Barbell rest" or "Power Tower" (according to one STS user) I really don't know the technical name of this piece of equipment. The only think I know is that Cathe used it to rest her barbell and to do pull ups . Where can I buy one of this?... . Please!!! if some one knows let me know . Thank you....

Chikara

The Power Tower is not yet available for sale, per SNM. You'll see a few threads about it below this one.

6 month vs. 3 1/2

what is the difference between the two - this may be a super dumb question, but i didn't see a 6 1/2 rotation

Jessica -

The 6 1/2 mo. rotation is doing each week of each of the meso cycles two times before moving on. So if you were starting in April, the first week of April you'd do Meso Cycle 1 week 1, the second week you'd do Meso Cycle 1 week 1 again. Then the third week of April you'd do Meso Cycle 1 week 2 and repeat week 2 again the next week.

Gibbee

after 3 1/2 months are over??

I posted on a forum, but cannot find where it is now or any postings in response. I love STS!!! Can you tell me the difference between the 3 month and 6 month rotation? I only saw one rotation on the forums. What do I do after the 3 1/2 months is done? Start again?

After we complete the Mesocycles

This question may have already been asked and answered, but I haven't seen it. After we complete M3, do we repeat the Mesocycles and recalculate 1RMs?
nickisteen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.