Help with DVD Purchase

acarolinagurl

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm new to posting, but have been reading the forums for quite a while now. I decided to ask for help on which DVD's to purchase next, until I get my pre-order DVD's. I just need something new to keep me going with my weight loss, I want to lose another 10 lbs. I'm 44 yrs old, 3 children, and have been working out with Cathe for about 2 yrs now. I just love her w/o and Cathe's are the only ones that seem to help me. I've read that a lot of you really like Rythmic Step, and Terminator. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want Rythmic Step+, Terminator (I have all the Intensity Series), Power Hour+ (I have Power Hour), or Cardio Classics. I just want to know what you guys think out there, to help me narrow my decision.

Thanks so much,
:)

Step Blast is my all time favorite cardio workout. I know it wasn't on your list, but that's the one I'd get!

Shelbygirl

I have that one too, and love it. I think I have all of the Body Blast series too. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have time to list all the DVD's I have, but here they are.
Power Hour
Pyramids
CTX Series
Intensity Series
Body Blast Series
Muscle Max
Kick Max
Body Fusion
Low Impact Step

I just want something else of Cathe's to keep me motivated until I get the new releases on pre-order...can't wait for those!!!

:)

wow you have quite a bit and a good balance between cardio and weights. i have the Power Hour+ dvd and really use this one often. i often mix and match segments from all the workouts plus you get 2 step segments with body max(26 min straight step and 20 min intervals with leg work). i don't have the cardio classics but have heard good things. i also have the rhythmic step+ dvd. now this is a tough one b/c rhythmic step is fun get the choreography is challenging, IMAX is less choreographed then the others but i find the blasts to be tougher, and MIC is just a killer(i have only done it straight through twice).

i would say though to try to go with the Power Hour+ or Rhythmic Step+. not sure what goals you are working towards but both were my first and still often used cathes.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Thanks Kassia!

I think you've helped me with my decision to buy Power Hour+. Even though I have Power Hour on VHS, I think I would really enjoy this DVD. I'm not sure if I could do Rythmic Step+, due to I still can't do Imax 2 all the way through, thats why I'm hesitant on that one. My goals are to lose at least 10 lbs, but most important, to feel better. I seem to have more energy when I work out regularly. I've fallen behind in the last month, just got lazy I guess. I still may look into getting the Classics along with Powerhour+. Thanks for your help! :)

you will not be dissapointed in this dvd or the other workouts on it. plus you have a short step segment with body max so you still get a little extra cardio with your weights. MIS is a toughie but one of my favorites

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Hi!! I just wanted to say that I love Rythmic Step. Its more steady stepping rather than intervals. I use it all the time.:)

Becki

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.