help w/comparisons to Firm's Cardio Burn

K

Katydid

Can anyone recommend a tape similar to Firm's Cardio Burn with Tamela Hastie?
I like the "interval/circuit" aspect of this tape: switching between aerobic and strength training work. I DO wish it had a bit more cardio (I usually add 10 minutes of intense stepping from Cathe to supplement what it has).
I also like Tamela Hastie and the music in this tape.
I wonder if Firm's Core Cardio I or perhaps Maximum Cardio is similar.
Can anyone make a recommendation? THANK YOU!

From what I've heard

Maximum Cardio is more similar to Cardio Burn. They are both classified as Hare workouts by the Firm. Core Cardio 1 is more cardio with no weights. I haven't done Max Cardio or CC1, but that's what I've heard.

Katydid, get CC1!

Hi, katydid, I have Cardio Burn, Core Cardio 1 & 2, & Maximum Cardio, & I think if you want more cardio, you should get Core Cardio 1. It is really intense, & one of my favorites. Also, a lot of people rave about Super Cardio, but I haven't tried that one yet. Have fun deciding!

get super cardio

sc is the only Firm tape that I think may be as intense as any of Cathes videos.. def longer than cardio burn.. weights are used during somr aerobic portions, but differently than in Cardio burn.

Firm Recommendations

Try Firm's Maximum Cardio with Carissa Foster.

Another one like Cardio Burn and Maximum Cardio that alternates between cardio and strength is Cardio Split 1.

Core Cardio 1 is not the same type of workout -- it's the Firm's best cardio video to date, but not heavy on weights.

Amy

Firm Super Cardio and Cardio Step

are way too easy for me. I am so spoiled to Cathe's cardio that only Core Cardio 1 comes close in intensity.

I love Cardio Burn, Maximum Cardio and Cardio Split 1. All three are very similar in format.

I am presently auctioning some Firm cardio videos at Ebay. One is Super Cardio and one is Cardio Step, if anyone is interested.

I will never auction Core Cardio 1 or Maximum Cardio or Cardio Burn.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.