Help please, with a $50 dollar gift!!!

worseenemy

Cathlete
We are planning to have our Christmas gift exchange, plan for a gift exchange amongst the adults.. Everyone will bring a $50 wrapped gift that they think will appeal to someone/everyone in the group. We will then pick numbers, choose presents and steal!!!
I need some Ideas please, I live in the midle of no were, so I don't go to the Mall, I rather buy online. and I don't have that much time to thik, I know that you guys are great helping others....:D

Thanks!!!:p

Well it seems like everything is electronic nowadays.....as a bridesmaid's gift last year we all got one of those digital photo frames...you know, one where you can put the photos from you digital camera. I think a smaller one of them (or maybe a good size one now) would go for around that price I think. Just an idea...hth!

Perhaps an iPOD shuffle or a Sansa clip (which also has a radio on it) I believe both sell for about $49.99

Well it seems like everything is electronic nowadays.....as a bridesmaid's gift last year we all got one of those digital photo frames...you know, one where you can put the photos from you digital camera. I think a smaller one of them (or maybe a good size one now) would go for around that price I think. Just an idea...hth!

i like this idea!

kassia

Thank you guys, I think I'm going to stay with the digital frame. I found one at really good price, but the pillow I want that one for my DH:p

What about a gift certificate for a session or two with a personal trainer? Sometimes they do package deals? (At least, I do.) Fitness is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.