Help me spend some money!

Cheryl63

I have 3 Cathe workouts: ME/Bootcamp and the Wedding tape. ME is a great workout that is really challenging for me. I haven't tried BC, because the cardio seems too intense for me right now. How does MIS, MM, and PH compare to ME? I prefer total body routines. I noticed MM uses a band, which I don't really like. Can I substitute dumbells?
I am also looking for some cardio and ordered the Wedding tape on the VHS sale. I love this workout! The complexity of the choreo was just right for my 2 left feet. If I can handle that, can I handle MIC, Bodymax, Lowmax, and the Classics? I don't want anything that would be too frustrating. I would love to expand my Cathe collection and would appreciate all suggestions! Thanks!!
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl...I would suggest starting with some of the older workouts as the choreography isn't quite as frustrating as the newer ones. The Classics would be a good choice. I think you could handle Bodymax and the upper body weight section isn't as intense as ME' upper body. Once you learn Cathe's style the choreography will get easier...:)...Carole

Try Bootcamp without the cardio (press skip each time). Its actually a really good total body weights workout.

I love the wedding tape too.

May I suggest Step Heat? That is an older one but it's the one I got after mastering the Wedding tape.

Also, Cathe's newer one, I think it's Low impact step and total body workout? It has a 40 min basic beginner/intermediate step workout that will teach you the basics of her complicated stuff and a nice stability ball workout. The step workout has blasts too and you can modify it to higher intensity if you want by jumping.

There are some nice pre-mixes too. The Extreme leg one or whatever it is called is a killer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.