Help!!! I'm a little freaked out!

jllear1

I ordered the sts tower and slanted risers, I was sent an Ups tracking #. Ups has them delivering only one box which I recieved today. It is the tower, no word on the risers. Cathe's website show's they shipped with tower and the riser and they have the same tracking number. Ups shows only one box to be delivered and the website already say's it was dropped off. Any idea's where my riser's could be?

I ordered the sts tower and slanted risers, I was sent an Ups tracking #. Ups has them delivering only one box which I recieved today. It is the tower, no word on the risers. Cathe's website show's they shipped with tower and the riser and they have the same tracking number. Ups shows only one box to be delivered and the website already say's it was dropped off. Any idea's where my riser's could be?

Just email customer service in the morning and ask - they rock! They'll take care of you.

My tower came in a brown cardboard box that had the tower box in it. A very tight fit, nothing else was going to fit in there. Was that how yours was boxed? Or was there empty space that could've held more stuff? If the risers were shipped separately, they should have a different tracking #. One per # per box. Email customer service - they are real good at responding.

Nan

Go to ups.com and enter the tracking number. Or, you can phone 1-800-PICK-UPS, and tell the operator the tracking number. Either way, you can find out how many boxes were shipped.

While it is accurate that each box has an individual tracking number, if more than one box is shipped on the same day to the same address, UPS software aggregates them together under one main number. So, your Quantum View Notification may have sent you just one number for both packages.

If I were you, I'd just call UPS. It would be very fast to ask how many packages were in the shipment, and if there are 2, then where is the 2nd? If there's only one, then you'll have to contact ShopCathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.