Help! Cramps!

buneknek

Cathlete
Anybody have these problem? Whenever I do leg conditioning drills I get the cramps on my hips? What I have been doing is to stop and try again but how can I cont doing them without cramping?

I have a very hard time with outer thigh leg lifts while resting on an incline on the stability ball. The first side is okay but when it comes time to switch, the side that was just worked is so fatigued that I can't make it thru all of the reps on the 2nd side w/o cramping up in the base leg! :eek:

I have a very hard time with outer thigh leg lifts while resting on an incline on the stability ball. The first side is okay but when it comes time to switch, the side that was just worked is so fatigued that I can't make it thru all of the reps on the 2nd side w/o cramping up in the base leg! :eek:

That is exactly what happens to me! It is fresh in my mind too because it happened this morning doing Butts and Guts. This time instead of stopping and resing it I did the rest on the floor and it was much better!

Pam

That is exactly what happens to me! It is fresh in my mind too because it happened this morning doing Butts and Guts. This time instead of stopping and resing it I did the rest on the floor and it was much better!

Pam

Funny you should say that. I was recently wondering how to combat this and wondered if I should just do these leg lifts on the darn floor instead!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.