Hello Michigander's!

Hi... just wondering if anyone is from southeast Michigan? I am a little new to the forum and noticed some groups that get together in Ohio and other states, courious about a Michigan group.

I am from Michigan, but from west side of the state. Are you familiar with the Grand Rapids area?

Some women from this forum have gotten together in Ann Arbor a few times - if you are interested.

Cheryl

Hello, I'm from Michigan, too! I live in Chesterfield, about 1/2 hour away from Port Huron and I'd love to get together with other Michigan Catheites.

Klaudia

Fitcat where do you live? I live down Foster, in Lion's Pointe. I thought I was the only soul in Chesterfield who loves Cathe. How wonderful to know I'm not alone in my obsession!:)

Klaudia

I use to live in New Baltimore Graduated from Anchor Bay in "89"! Now, I am between Birch Run and Flint in Mt. Morris. When are we getting together and what are we doing?

beth6395

Hello fellow Michigander's! I am from Hamburg, MI which is about 15 minutes north of Ann Arbor. I think a get together would be cool :D

Klaudia - I live on Baker Rd (24 & Baker) in Salt River Meadows. My mom and I are both Cathe-addicts!

Beth - I went to Anchor Bay (New Baltimore) as well, I graduated later though.

What a small world! My daughter dances at Linda's Dance Works on 12 Mile Rd.! Let's all try to get together, I am always interested in meeting new friends.......:)

>Hello fellow Michigander's! I am from Hamburg, MI which is
>about 15 minutes north of Ann Arbor. I think a get together
>would be cool :D

Joanne, we are sorta neighbors. I used to live in Pinckney until we moved to Stockbridge so I am about 20-25 minutes away depending on where in Hamburg you are. When we were in Pinckney we lived down the road from Captain Frosty on the Rush Lake Golf Course.

We should try to get together sometime. It would be fun. I don't do Cathe much at all because I cannot take the high impact and don't enjoy the weight training much but I would love to meet up with you and if there is a get together, we could go together and meet the others.

Rhonda (if interested you can e-mail me at [email protected])

Hello! I'm another Michigander. I live in Milan which is 10 miles south of Ann Arbor off of US-23 and I work in downtown Ann Arbor. I'd love to meet other Catheites sometime.

Michelle

Hi there! I live in Canton (Michigan, not Ohio!). Just moved back to the area a couple of months ago after living in Ohio (Cleveland area) for 3 years.
Diana

>Hello! I'm another Michigander. I live in Milan which is 10
>miles south of Ann Arbor off of US-23 and I work in downtown
>Ann Arbor. I'd love to meet other Catheites sometime.
>
>Michelle

Michelle,

Where do you work? I am at the UofM.
I know Milan - have relatives that live there. I am in Stockbridge, north of Chelsea

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.