Hello from a new member

athomedavina

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! I am a new member and new catheite! I discovered her on FitTV while on vacation and I am hooked. I have three DVD's already and always looking for suggestions/favorites! I completed a half-marathon last September and am training for my first marathon in February! I love this site and find it very motivating. It's a great way to track my workouts. If there are any catheites in NC let me know! Davina

WELCOME! I'm new to Cathe this year as well and I absolutely love her workouts! I've found the folks on this board extremely friendly and helpful.

Welcome Davina! I am a runner myself and have some marathons under my belt. Congrats on doing your half marathon and Good Luck on your 1st marathon!!!

Welcome to the forums, Davina! What kinds of workouts are you looking for? Just be warned that Cathe's workouts are very fun . . . and addictive! ;)

Welcome Davina.
36_1_39.gif

Welcome Davina!

Congratulations on your half marathon! I'm training one for in December.

Does this mean a marathon is in my future?? :eek:

Good Luck with your training!!

:)Hi Davina!
Welcome to Cathe! And wow! Way to go on the half-marathon...(And I was proud of myself for making it 2 miles w/out stopping!;)) You're amazing!
Not in NC, but close...just across the border in SC....takes me 15 min to south Charlotte, an hour to uptown. Where are you?
Welcome!
Becky

Congratulations...

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! I am a new member and new catheite! I discovered her on FitTV while on vacation and I am hooked. I have three DVD's already and always looking for suggestions/favorites! I completed a half-marathon last September and am training for my first marathon in February! I love this site and find it very motivating. It's a great way to track my workouts. If there are any catheites in NC let me know! Davina

Welcome,
This is an awesome place to learn so much! I wanted to congratulate you on completing the 1/2 marathon. How long did it take for you to train?
Justine :D

Thanks to all for the wonderful hello's. I live in western NC, in beautiful Ashe County. We are near the VA Border. I grew up in Eastern NC (Goldsboro, to be exact). Since I am training for a marathon, can anyone suggest which Cathe videos would be best? I need endurance, but instead of the extra lean distance runner's body, I still am trying to develop more of a "figure athlete's" body. Any suggestions? Thanks and have a great week!

Welcome

Were you looking for strength workouts since you're getting most of your cardio from running? Some good ones for muscle endurance are Cathe's total body strength workouts such as: Muscle Max, Muscle Endurance, and Power Hour. Some good circuit type ones are: Boot Camp (on the same DVD with Muscle Endurance) Drill Max is another good circuit endurance type workout. Which 3 do you already have?

Hopefully these are what you are looking for. Good luck with your training and upcoming marathon.

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.