Hello everyone!!

pace1987

Cathlete
I know I haven't been on here for a while. I guess I am going through some tough times with how I am feeling mentally. I gained quite a bit and fill insecure about myself:(. I did make an appointment with a therapist in 2 weeks which also is an MD. I hope this will work for me.

Well anyhow I did just now found Facebook. OMG I am addicted to this. I found so many old friends. Maybe this will get me feeling happy again:) Some of them even ask to hook up. I've been posting daily to my friends. It just feels good to talk to them again:).

Hi Barbara,

I am sorry you haven't been feeling your best but glad to read that you have found your long lost friends on Facebook. Seeing them and catching to them in person would perk you up. But you can always come and chat here as well whenever you feel the need for company.

Hope your therapist will be able pin point the source of your unhappiness soon.

Take care,

Penny

Hi Barbara!

Sorry to hear things haven't been going well. It sounds like you're on the right track to figuring it out, though! Good luck with therapy! I, too, am addicted to FB!

Hang in there and let us know how you're doing! Are you working out at all?

Hi Barbara!

Sorry to hear things haven't been going well. It sounds like you're on the right track to figuring it out, though! Good luck with therapy! I, too, am addicted to FB!

Hang in there and let us know how you're doing! Are you working out at all?

Yes, I am still working out 6 to 7 days a week.

Thanks everyone for you support:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.