Heart Rate Monitors

pumper06

Cathlete
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good heart rate monitor? I don't use one and would like to.

Thanks!:)

I LOVE my Polar F6. Does everything I need it to. And combined with my GWF the two of them possibly tell me far more than I need to know about myself :p

HTH

I have the polar FT80 and it's great. I would say go to polarusa.com and ckeck it out. All there monitors do diffrent things so you can choose what's best for you and it's a good piece of equiment to have.

Just got Polar F11 last week and so far I love it. It's great to see how many calories you burn during a workout. It really motovates me to push more. I am little sad to see that what workout manager show and what I burn differs dramatically.
I got F11 after I read that you can change the batteries yourself without having it send to the manufacturer. I think it's the same with F7.

I triple the Polar 11 !

and usually don't buck the instructions - but I replace my own batteries - have had mine for nearly 3 years and replaced twice now.

I have a Timex and I believe it does the same thing as some of the polars but is a little less expensive.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.