Healthy Heart Cake Cookies

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Healthy Heart Cake Cookies (Made by my neice and I)
• 1 1/2 cups almond flour
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1/4 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 egg
• 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
• 1 teaspooon of stevia
• 1/4 stick butter, melted (I use goat butter)

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients and mix again. If the dough seems too wet, let it sit for 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into 4 little greased ramekins, (ours were heart shaped). Don't worry if mixture is sticky, it should have texture of a oatmeal cookie. Bake for about 10 minutes give or take or until golden. They should dump right out of the ramekin if greased properly. Serve with an extra helping of love.

Here's a link to me and my neice making them...

http://jodelle.smugmug.com/Food/Cooking-with-Love/10868305_zvmzm#758374612_x7rcg

Last edited:
Peanut Butter Health

I do!!! Here you go!!!

Healthy Peanut Butter Balls

1 cup of the following: oats, and natural peanut butter
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use either Jay Robb or Muscle Milk Vanilla)
4 squares of Baker's unsweetened chocolate (or over 70% dark chocolate)
Stevia to taste

Mix oats, peanut butter and protein powder in mixing bowl and shape into big dough ball. Then spoon out little balls, roll them into balls and set them on a plate covered with wax paper to go in freezer for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, Melt chocolate in microwave, then mix in stevia or other sweetener of choice until you get the sweetness you want. Should taste like a sweet dark chocolate. Take cold balls and dip them into chocolate and then place back on wax paper and back into the fridge to cool chocolate and harden. Then enjoy!

Healthy Heart Cake Cookies (Made by my neice and I)
• 1 1/2 cups almond flour
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1/4 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 egg
• 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
• 1 teaspooon of stevia
• 1/4 stick butter, melted (I use goat butter)

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients and mix again. If the dough seems too wet, let it sit for 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into 4 little greased ramekins, (ours were heart shaped). Don't worry if mixture is sticky, it should have texture of a oatmeal cookie. Bake for about 10 minutes give or take or until golden. They should dump right out of the ramekin if greased properly. Serve with an extra helping of love.

Here's a link to me and my neice making them...

http://jodelle.smugmug.com/Food/Cooking-with-Love/10868305_zvmzm#758374612_x7rcg
Thanks for sharing. This is very nice recipe which is shared by you. I shall try it out in this weekend hope so everyone in my family like it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.