healthy, clean peanut butter?

I love Teddy's Organic PB. Just peanuts and sea salt.

Although, I am going to check out my local Whole foods to see if they have a grind-your-own machine. That sounds great!!

Hi again. I was at the groc store the other day and had forgotten to bring a list of all the suggestions (which were great by the way, thanks!) so I ended up going with "Krema Natural Peanut Butter - Creamy." The only ingredient is peanuts. And the verdict? Delicious! It rates way better than the Smart Balance I was eating, so now this is my new fave. I'm not sure if it's a well-known or easily found PB or not. I got it at my local grocery store. So, yeah, just checking back in to let you all know what I decided. Thanks again for the great input!

They make that here in central Ohio and it is FABULOUS. The only thing I don't like about it is the way you have to stir the heck out of it to mix it when you first get it and keep it in the refrigerator. I make a sandwich as a work snack every day. I put a little bit on a saucer in the microwave so I can spread it on my bread. Yummmm.

Have you tried Power Peanut Butter. It's sold in Vitamin Shoppe. It's kind of pricy $8.00 a jar but well worth it. It has less calories and more protein per serving. It also has flaxseed and wheat germ in it.

Have you tried Power Peanut Butter? It's sold at Vitamin Shoppe. It's a bit pricey but well worth it. It has less calories and more protein per serving 78 calories per tbsp and 6 grams of protein. I think it cost around $8.00

Laura Scudders..Yummy but you do have to stir it. I usually pour some of the oil out. I eat it straight out of the jar too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.