headphones

nightowl81

Cathlete
any recommendations for head phones (earbuds are ok too)? Mines always seem to wear out way too quick. I got a new pair of skullcandy brand just last month and already the left side has no sound :(

I always buy Sony or JVC from Target and they last at least a year (usually spend between $15 and $29). I prefer the wrap around the ears style because they never come off.

Clare

My DH kills headphones/earbuds like crazy! They can be cheap or expensive, regular or sweatproof. I finally broke down and got him a pair of Jaybird Tiger Eye earbuds for his birthday back in August. He loves them! They have ear guards which make them stay in place and, so far, his profuse sweating hasn't shorted them out! They also have a lifetime guarantee, so the company will replace them no matter what! They aren't cheap, but with backing like that and the fact they have survived for 2 months so far, is great!

I have skullcandy and mine have worked perfectly for more than a year now. If you have only had yours for a month you should see if you can return them.

I purchased Sony earphones that wrap around the ears. They are awesome and never, never fall out. I hated the ones that came with my ipod because I would have to put them back in ever couple of minutes.

I have Sony brand as well - I pick them up at Office Max and they work at least a year and are around $20. They aren't the wrap around style, just the buds.

I bought a Motorola bluetooth headset last month to use with my iPod Touch. It's really nice because I don't have to worry about the cord getting in the way, or shorting out, or getting caught in the lawnmower blades (yes, that's happened more than once), or being chewed by the cat. I love them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.